NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Koruton Soichi  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Koruton Soichi  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Koruton Soichi  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Koruton Soichi  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Koruton Soichi  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Koruton Soichi  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Koruton Soichi  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Koruton Soichi  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Koruton Soichi  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Koruton Soichi  I_vote_lcapKoruton Soichi  I_voting_barKoruton Soichi  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Koruton Soichi  I_vote_lcapKoruton Soichi  I_voting_barKoruton Soichi  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Koruton Soichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

Koruton Soichi  Empty
PostSubject: Koruton Soichi    Koruton Soichi  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

General Information

Name: Koruton Soichi

Background: Koruton was brought up by a noble and wealthy family, who gave him everything he wanted as a child. But one day, when Koruton was barely at the age of 8, some rouge ninja-who called themselves the scorpions-came and tried to steal his family's money. Before leaving their house-hold, the rouges noticed Koruton, and took him aswell. For the next 6 years, Koruton was raised, trained, and at some point educated by these criminals.

Also for 6 years, Koruton would help them, as he had forgotten almost everything about his real family. He had hurt several people, but he never killed anybody-the rouges did that for him. Besides, even if he tried to, he could never get himselñf  After a long life of crime, Koruton's real family came, along with several well trained shinobi, and attacked them. Neither Koruton nor his family recognized each other, and so Koruton ended up in a battle with his father.

After a long-fought battle, Koruton severely wounded his dad-and only then did he remember his past, everything about it. Before his fake family could kill his dad, Koruton stopped them and managed to defeat them. Then, he returned to Konoha under the order of the Kage. But everyone there either hated him or was afraid of him. Everyone except a small number of people.....

Appearance: Koruton is a very tall, muscular man, standing up to 6"7. His appearance often brings fear to the faint-hearted, although most trained shinobi are not bothered by him. He has a large scar on his right cheeck, which was cause during his fight against his dad. He has short, spikey black hair, and often wears a white vest beneath a black jacket along with black jeans.

Personality: Koruton is a very formal person, no matter who he is speaking to. He dislikes using words such as "Don't" or "Can't", and prefers to say "Do not" or "Cannot". Despite his rough, criminal-based upbringing, Koruton has a very strong sense of justice and duty, even willing to go as far as killing his own comrades at his leader's command. However, he is quite kind hearted to people-strangers and friends alike. He dislikes rebels or just in general people who disobey orders, and believes  that all shinobi should be taught discipline. He will never discriminate or bully others, and will always try to stop those who do. He also feels the need to protect others, wether the village is being attacked, or if it is just a thug robbing an innocent civillian-he will always rush foward to protec them.

But above all, Koruton wants peace.. He tries as hard as he can to keep the peace in the village by helping others, stopping fights and all sorts of stuff. It's his reason for becoming a shinboi.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Ninjutsu

Minour: Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning): Chakra style is Earth style

History

Village of Residence: Konoha

Clan: Soichi clan
Back to top Go down

Koruton Soichi
Page 1 of 1