NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_vote_lcapManegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_voting_barManegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_vote_lcapManegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_voting_barManegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangetsu Susonok

Mangetsu Susonok

Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ Empty
PostSubject: Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^   Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:28 am

Jutsu name: Hidden mist

Jutsu style:  Water style

Effect:  Creates Tons of Mist's and fogs obscuring the opponents vision and ability to trap user in a genjutsu. To get out of mist use jutsu to blow away the mist.

Example: Mangetsu uses Hidden mist jutsu on Npc. NPC had no idea where he is going and Mangetsu strikes from behind with a kunai and kills NPC .  The End

Jutsu name: Demonic Illusion False surroundings technique

Jutsu style:  Wind

Effect:  Causes the Opponent to believe that there is a change of a object or even a room! Effect only lasts for 10 min or in our case 3 or 4 posts. ( To get out you must admit a lie you have kept hidden don't matter the secret but you must realize it and not just do it)

Example: Mangetsu Uses this techinique on a villager that is putting up wine bottles in his car. However by the time he puts all the wine in and drives to his village he discovers that the wine is just a bunch of rocks. while Mangetsu is at home drinking the wine.
another example- Uses technique to make room look different when Inspecter comes to see if rooms are cleaned up and gives mangetsu a A+ for cleanliness'. When leaving room room turns back to normal.

Jutsu name: Hidden mist jutsu sly mind technique

Jutsu style: Water

Effect: Makes opponent believe they are getting closer to a destination when they are really just walking in circles. ( To get out of it you must splash cold water on your face)

Example:  Mangetsu is on a mission to stop the hidden rock villages messenger from getting to destination to deliver INFO. When the 2 clash Mangetsu set's up genjutsu prior to clashing so as soon as Messenger looks into his eyes he will believe he is steps away from the  messenger area when acteuly he is walking towards his death. toward Mangetsu.

Jutsu name: Water clone jutsu

Jutsu style: Water

Effect: Users creates Multiple clones made of water. Also if cut or punched it can regenerate. Regeneration for each clone takes about 2 or 3 posts.

Example: Mangetsu uses clone and traps Noobie messenger and the messenger punches clone. However hand gos right through and traps hand in body or where ever he punched while the water spreads until it consumes the body and kills the victim by drowning
(To get out you have to realease a excessive amount of chakra so water can't contain you)
Jutsu name: Flowing breath

Jutsu style: Wind

Effect: User surronds self in large Quantitys of wind and speed increases x4 but strength decreses x4 as well. The wind also provideds a barrier for user so they don't get hurt. (can be used as a defensive munover or attacking)

Example: Mangetsu has to cut down a tree but he is to slow and not power full enough to do it in one blow. Uses technique and envelopes body in wind and strikes the tree at blinding speeds. (About as fast as the 3rd or 4th gate of opening that Guy and Lee use) This technique though leaves Mangetsus body a bit hurt and legs become shaky for a good 10 min or so depending on how long he used it.

Jutsu name: Water WInd Bullet Jutsu

Jutsu style: water/combination of Wind

Effect: User envelops drops of water on finger tips and then envelops them in wind chakara to give it a even faster rate going as fast as a sniper rifle when used correctly. Can be very dangerous if shot at person in a near distance. If it hits body or arm it will only leave a hole there without any splash damage. perfect o if shot at a tree.

Example:  Mangetsu trys to take out messenger of the hidden leaf village but if to far to catch up so he uses this technique. Aims far from a distance from 30 meters and gets a perfect shot in the leg and messenger falls to the florr while mangetsu finishes him of shotting him in the head leaving a perfect hole through his skull o.
Bullet can only penetrate through 30 meters of pretty much anything except for rocks or diamonds only 5 meters for them.  so get you defenses ready @<@.

Last edited by Mangetsu Susonok on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^   Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^ EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 am

Hidden Mist is a D Jutsu according to Canon. It's simply mist that slightly hinders Dojutsu, yet not completely.

False Surroundings: C

Sly Mind: Seems more like a Genjutsu, doesn't it?

Ink clones: Where does the ink manifest from? Water doesn't create ink.

Flowing Breath: C

Water/Wind Bullet: A water bullet technique already exists, you can use that! This would cost more Chakra, and using Wind/Water in one Jutsu without a specific Kekkei Genkai isn't too viable.
Back to top Go down

Manegstu Susonok's Jutsu ^>^
Page 1 of 1