NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_vote_lcapVinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_voting_barVinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_vote_lcapVinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_voting_barVinvent Yukon Jutsu list I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list   Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Name: Gravity Release - Smother
Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu
Effect: Crushes the target under his own weight, or slows them down
Example: Vinvent used his Smother Jutsu to slow the targetdown. The ability would increase the punk's weight by 1x, 5x, 10x, or 20x.

Name: Gravity Release - Airflow
Effect: Makes the target's weight lighter, sometimes making them float - Recommended to make a teammate quicker
Example: Yukon used his Airflow Jutsu to make the target float high in the air.

Name: Gravity Release - Iron Fist
Effect: The user's punches become more effective
Example: Vinvent threw a swift punch, while the punch was flying, he used his Iron First Jutsu to make it more effective and painful.

Name: Gravity Release - Dunker
Effect, Weighs the target's head down, hindering eyesight
Example: Vinvent immediatly used his Dunker Jutsu. It would cause the user's head to fall down, hampering their eyesight as they can only see the ground.

Name: Fire Release - Draconic Fume
Jutsu Style: Taijutsu
Effect: Severely burns the opponent
Example: Vinvent used his Draconic Fume jutsu to end the fight. He would send a burst of fire shooting down on top of his opponent, burning them from the head down.

Name: Lightning Style - Discharge
Effect: Zaps the sorrounding area and all in it with a bolt of static electricity, paralyzing them
Example:Vinvent used his Discharge Jutsu to zap the area and send the opponent out. The current of electricity would zap anything in its sight and paralyze any living thing.

Name: Fire Release - Fusion Flare
Effect: Sends a giant Chakra-embued fireball sideways at the target.
Example: Yukon went and summoned a giant Fusion Flare Jutsu. He mustered every hint of his Chakra to attack the target.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list   Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Vinvent Yukon Jutsu list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Jutsu/Puppet Creation-
Jump to: