NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapRyoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_voting_barRyoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapRyoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_voting_barRyoku Toshiro (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoku Toshiro

Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P)   Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

Name: Ryoku Toshiro

Background: I lived in a small village, not really known. I'm the last survivor of the clan, I almost died aswell, I dont know why we were attacked, only some of us know ninjutsu ect... I have no idea on who attacked us to this day, and I do hope to find them to gain revenge for my clan.  

Appearance: He wears a black get up like a Gi of some sort, and its not loose like you would think its a bit tighter so it doesn't catch on anything whilst running and fighting, and its not to tight that is restricts his movement. Ryoku's height is 5' 11'', he weighs 160 pounds, and his skin tone is one of a Caucasian. He has muscles but aren't visible through a shirt, as in they don't bulge. They will if he isn't wearing a shirt or has a tight shirt on. Rioji is well fit, not to much body fat in all. His hands are a decent size little bigger than the average I'd say. His legs are muscular and sleek. Not a lot of body hair. And yes he has a six pack, he works out, like a lot. Now to the Hair/Head. He has dark black hair during the winter, and the sun lightens up the color a little bit in the summer. Its not to long or to short. His bangs go down to his eye brows. His hair isn't shaggy its relatively straight. The back is a bit long, so he doesn't have a bowl haircut. He has thin hair. At times he will grow his hair out, happens every once and a while. He does not have any facial hair. If he did it would not be a big beard, something subtle.

Personality: Gets annoyed easlily and can be a jerk, but hes really alone to be honest. Since he is the last of a small clan, he is the last and If he dies, no trace anymore. He is a nice person when you know him, but doesn't talk much, and he doesn't have many friends.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Ninjutsu

Minour: Taijutsu

-Chakra Style: Lightning

Village of Allegiance: Leaf

Clan: Toshiro
Back to top Go down

Ryoku Toshiro (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Character Creation-
Jump to: