NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Combat System EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Combat System EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Combat System EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Combat System EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Combat System EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Combat System EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Combat System EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Combat System EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Combat System EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Combat System I_vote_lcapCombat System I_voting_barCombat System I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Combat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Combat System Empty
PostSubject: Combat System   Combat System EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 am

As your character is created, you will be presented with two choices. You will see the options for a majour and minour specialization with the Specializations of Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu.

Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu is the basic armament for a shinobi, being the contemporary usage of Chakra combined with a usage of hand seals to perform what is known as a "Jutsu". Jutsu contains the largest majourity of Chakra usage, with varies with the five different natures of Chakra being Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. Many Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Styles) are formations of combined or enhanced Chakra nature to create specialized Jutsu Styles such as Ice Release, Particle Release, and so forth. Ninjutsu is the basic usage of a Ninja, holding the largest variety of Chakra usage.

I.E: Water Dragon, Rasengan, Shadow Clone, Fireball, Medical, Summoning

Taijutsu: Taijutsu is considered and debated being the primary form of combat within a Shinobi's knowledge. Taijutsu is the basic and advanced use of hand-to-hand combat throughout the teachings of Hard Fist, Gentle Fist, and Weapons Style (Bukijutsu). While few Taijutsu based Kekkei Genkai are held in contended knowledge, those that exist are considered highly formidable. Taijutsu itself is not effected by Chakra Nature, or Chakra itself, but can be enhanced and augmented.

I.E: The Eight Gates, Gentle Fist, Bukijutsu.

Genjutsu: Genjutsu is the acute control of Chakra into a mentality state to effect oneself, or a designated target. Genjutsu is the primary use of illusion and sensory control to manipulate the mind and senses into a degree of control or manipulation. Genjutsu is holds the preliminary title of most difficult in quality of control and mastering, as well as the most formidable in combat, as there is almost no real counter. Genjutsu can effect the user, or a target, giving the user a advantage that the opponent hasn't even realized.

I.E: Demonic Illusion variety, Tsukiyomi, Crimson Leaf Dream

Okay! Now, since I know all of you just skipped past all of that^, it's time for the new combat system. Here we go.

The system pertains of three starting branches where the user can pick their main Specialization, and Sub-Specialization out of three choices. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. Depending on your branch bases, you can proceed differently into the higher branches. Each Base has a multitude of branches, Genjutsu having two while Taijutsu and Ninjutsu have three.

Ninjutsu branches off into: General Ninjutsu - Kuchiyose (Summoning)  -  Medical

1. General Ninjutsu is the simple ability to advance into more powerful Ninjutsu, being the only branch that allows a third Chakra nature to be unlocked as well as an extra S-Jutsu slot.

2. Kuchiyose: Summoning Jutsu Specialization severely lowers the Chakra needed for a Summoning, as well as allows up to two summons to be up at once as long as they stay within the Chakra range of a combined 200. So an Animal partner, and a special Weapon.

3. Medical Nin: Medical Ninjutsu is basic in its terms, being the main support Ninjutsu. Medical Ninjutsu also includes Barrier Jutsu, and Bodily Chakra Flow, being able to highly increase strength in different body parts.

Taijutsu branches off into: Hard Fist  -  Gentle Fist  -  Bukijutsu (Weapons)    

1. Hard Fist: Hard Fist is most common conceptual use of Taijutsu, being focused on swift, powerful movements that are meant to cause external damage and devastating martial combos. Hard Fist allows the usage of the Eight Gates, as well as the passive increased capabilities of Taijutsu in itself. In a close fight, a Hard-Fist user will have virtually every advantage as Hard Fist pushes the Chakra points open, allowing Chakra enhancement and potential technique creation. Hard Fist users have a natural increase in speed and strength.

2. Gentle Fist: Gentle Fist is the use of momentum control. Gentle Fist is primarily used by the Hyuga Clan, alongside their signature Byakugan. However, the Gentle Fist style has a superior advantage over both Bukijutsu (Weapons Style) and Hard Fist. Users of Gentle Fist without Byakugan can utilize the strongest Taijutsu style, as well as not being limited to Byakugan as their Kekkei Genkai. Gentle Fist users are granted natural increases in speed in dexterity.

3. Bukijutsu (Weapons Style): Bukijutsu is the use and mastery over weapons in a general variety. Bukijutsu is simple to understand, and allows the user a profound talent of armaments over the regular Shinobi. A Ninja with Bukijutsu could dispatch a Ninjutsu user in a Kunai fight with potential ease. Users of Bukijutsu are granted Chakra Flow into their weapons, giving their weapons increased power.

Genjutsu branches off into: Self-Afflicting  -  Target-Afflicting

1. Self-Afflicting: Self Afflicting Genjutsu are by far the least used and hardest to control, as well as being the hardest to counter considering it effects the user and not the target. Self-Afflicting Genjutsu are meant to enhance or manipulate the user's senses, and can be even used to dull them such as pain, block out external sounds, pick out specific focus. Considering Self-Afflicting Genjutsu are not generally mentioned, the majourity of them will be created by the user. However, there are some Jutsu which should be kept in mind which include Pain Dulling as an A rank, Pain immunity as an S, Hearing Sectioning as C, Sight enhancement as B, Sense hightening as A, Self-Emotion Control as a B. Those who specialize in Self-Afflicting Genjutsu are granted immunity to other Genjutsu as well as their Genjutsu Chakra use being halved. This ability also allows the manipulation of the body to temporarily change to another Second Tier Specialization for ten posts once a fight.

3. Target-Afflicting: The basic, commonly used Genjutsu that effects a target's senses to change their view or profound ability to perceive. To cause them pain, or have them enter a world of darkness, or cause them to lose their sense of touch or send them into a daze or feel a specific emotions or feeling. This Genjutsu holds generally 95% of the known list of Genjutsu.

As an example, here's a chart of the branches.

Taijutsu                              Ninjutsu                              Genjutsu
  v          v         v             v             v        v                    v                 v
H. Fist   G. Fist   Wep.        Gen. Nin    Med.  Kuchi.             Self              Target

When you become Chunin Rank, you are allowed to dictate your Second Specialization. However, your Sub-Specialization stays the same. You get twenty-four hours to determine if you like your Specialization. After that time, a final decision must be made.

Chakra: Chakra is easy to determine, as the system has been simplified and made much more fair so people won't be stuck with 400 v.s 1400 Chakra like in the old NaruPG. Each Rank and Base Specialization has a Chakra amount. To make is simple...

Academy Student: 100 Base Chakra

Genin: 150 Base Chakra

Chunin: 200 Base Chakra

Jounin: 300 Base Chakra

ANBU: 400 Base Chakra

Sannin: 500 Base Chakra

Each Base Spec and Sub-Spec also adds Chakra.

Ninjutsu: 200

Genjutsu: 150

Taijutsu: 100

Sub-Ninjustu: 100

Sub-Genjutsu: 75

Sub-Taijutsu: 50

So in theory, the highest amount of Chakra a user could have is 800, as a Sage giving 500, Ninjutsu Main as 200, and Ninjutsu Sun as 100. The lowest being 250, as an Academy student with Main and Sub being Taijutsu for 50 + 100 + 100. Remember, an S Jutsu ranges from 125 to 200 Chakra. So even a member with the lowest possible Chakra can manage an S Jutsu of, per say, 125, and have 125 Chakra for the rest of the fight. Remember, Academy Student is like Konohamaru.

A casual member of average skill will have a Chakra range of 300 Chakra to 450 Chakra. Pretty even. Makes for a realistic fight. I mean, Rasengan and Chidori are both A rank, and Naruto and Sasuke spammed them pretty well. Sasuke being limited to two in the Anime, but we're going to be a little more generous. Remember, they were both Genin.
Back to top Go down

Combat System
Page 1 of 1