NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Of birds and wolves EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Of birds and wolves EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Of birds and wolves EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Of birds and wolves EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Of birds and wolves EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Of birds and wolves EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Of birds and wolves EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Of birds and wolves EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Of birds and wolves EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Of birds and wolves I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves I_voting_barOf birds and wolves I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Of birds and wolves I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves I_voting_barOf birds and wolves I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Of birds and wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Of birds and wolves Empty
PostSubject: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 pm

"Do you mind if i call you Okami?" I ask her, looking over the last chart in my rounds. We hadn't spoken much since our flight here and i wanted to bridge the gap already forming. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or trapped here with me, but that is what I had done to her in reality. I had trapped her with me, for surely her father would come after her. But that begged the question why keep her locked up with such awful men...

I had to many things going on at once, and the my patients need my attention. I reverted my focus to the charts. Another attack victim, with half of his left arm savagely removed. He was finally stabilizing.... good, but what had caused this.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 am

I was curled up in the corner of the room, sitting on one of the beds that had been ordained mine. Takumi had been kind to me, and was very.. sincere.. But I could feel distance due to his job and our relations.

"It's my last name. I don't see why you wouldn't.."

Resting my head against the wall, I could feel that familiar brush against my mind, and felt my senses warp. Soon, every herb, vial, concoction, and person's scent was a bomb against my nose, and I had to switch my breathing to my mouth.

Sorry, Lucine.

Not your fault. Mine for not being able to control it by now.

I was attempting to be polite.

Sighing, I turned my head to watch my new-found kin, studying his movements. I was still uncomfortable around him, and every male that walked into the door.. The females were too nice, sensing that I was 'lost' or something. I hated it...
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:19 am

I turn a frown on my face for a few moments. "I'm afraid I've got to go into the forest tonight. I have to figure out what is doing this to the townspeople." I say shaking my head and pacing the room. "I don't suppose you could come with me, could you? you'd be invaluable to the search with the help of your spirit...." I stop here and fiddle with my glasses, "I'm sorry. that was rude even to ask. You owe me no alliance nor favor. I'll go alone; tonight. Me and Taka can manage on our own." I say, sounding slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:26 am

"No, we'll come."

Getting up, slowly, I unruffled my hoodie and took out a senbon. Holding it out to Takumi, I waited for him to take it.

I don't think he'll get what that means...

I know, give me a second.

"I actually do owe you, Takumi. You saved me from perdition... And I thank you for it. I agree, we have to find out what's doing this.. but.. you also have to teach me how to change, for... That has been locked to me, ever since the night Sansuke and I found each other."

Closing my eyes, I took a shakey breath.

"This is a promise."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 am

I take it, looking at her and it for a moment. I twiddle it in my hand then stop and stare at it.

"A promise..." I murmur, looking between it and her.

I snap out of it looking towards the door. "We had best get moving if we wish to find it tonight. The attacks have been happening east of the village near the river." I say turning and walking towards the door. "along the way i'll try and explain how the transformation works, alright?" I say, turning and smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:03 am

"Alright.."

Quietly, I took off my hoodie, and folded it in the corner. Walking back to him, I bowed my head low, a slightly submissive pose.

Lucine!

I could feel San straighten up, and had to do so with him.

You will NEVER have to submit to anyone. Understood?

Sorry, San...

Biting my lip, I angled my head up more. Then, realizing that I needed to make sure I had everything, I checked my senbon pouches, summoning talismans, and everything else... Before noticing that my herbs were gone.

"I'm out of Yarrow and Greenmoss..."

Frowning, I looked up to Takumi.

"You're prepared for this, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:13 am

I smiled at her, folding my arms. "I'm always prepared" I say, holding my hand out to the metal light pole lightning arced between my hand and the pole. I start walking through the doors and take the path to the left towards the forest.

"To transform into your spirit animal the two of you must be in perfect sync. I'm not talking thinking alike, but more on an emotional level. the two of you must trust each other completely, without fault. If you and.... i should ask the spirit's name i suppose, are not in sunc, you'll never be able to transform." I say this while looking inwards, taka had been surprisingly quite.

what are you doing?, I ask him.
seeing if i can pester the pooch, and you are breaking my concentration.... he said turning his thought towards the aura of the other spirit. Mutt he yelled it's way, waiting for a response.

I shake my head laughing.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 am

"His name, is Sansuke... And on an emotional level? Explain further, please...."

Suddenly, annoyance flooded me, and I growled lightly. Blinking, I was taken slightly aback.

The hell?

There's a twittering idiot, chirping my way. Calling me a mutt...

His growl filled my head, and I rubbed my temple lightly, in an attempt to shake off the headache that soon followed his warning. Realizing that I had growled also, I turned it into me clearing my throat- an attempt to play it off.

Hey, knock it off!

Feather-brained bird-man... Sorry, Lucine. So, we have to be... Synchronized/
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 am

"getting to him, hunh?" I asked her, watching rub her temples.

"That was taka, giving Sansuke a friendly hello." I say, looking inwards again.
Enough i say to him.
He pouts a bit, then decides not to push the issue and remains silent.

"Also, you growling with him like that is a good sign, I used to chirp a bit when trying to become synced with Taka." I said, smiling at the memory.

"Now then, emotionally speaking... the two of you should share them openly, intimately. He is the thing that will forever be closest to you and you must be completely open, holding nothing back. It looks like this is somewhat happening now. Though you are mistaking it a bit i think..." I say, first noticing the growling, then the cover up.

"when he is angry you will be angry and conversely when you are upset he will be, the idea is to temperate each other.. be each other rock, so to speak." I say, trying to find the words and coming up close, hopefully.

We were now close to the forests edge and mys senses extended outward, monitoring all around me.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:43 am

... He's making sense. That's dangerous.

Sighing, I frowned quietly with Sansuke, imitating his line of thought.

I guess so... San, can I use your senses again?

Of course... Here's what you do...

Following the rest of San's instructions, I slowly took a breath, letting the scents flood my nose.

"What do you.. Think, that we are hunting?"

Looking at him, I let San ask the question toward Taka, with me.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 am

"Some large animal, obviously not from the area." i say, looking here and their, using taka eyes to improve my sight. "It's is carnivorous and from what the few survivors have told me, it seemed human. Which in itself worries me.." I say dropping off, a terrible idea striking me.

"I have a bad idea... walk through the forest, keep your sense open. I'll cover from above, if it attacks... I'll down he in mere seconds.. " I say, hating the plan, but knowing it may work.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:00 am

"Ah.. A-are you sure?"

Suddenly fearful, I stopped, staring at him.

"Just... Going again?"

Lucine. Grow up. He's not going to abandon you. You and he are trying to save people, remember? Trying to stop the attacks?

Swallowing my fear, I nodded at Takumi, wringing my hands before drawing out one of my short steel katanas.

"Very well.. Iku, Ze."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 am

I jump, transforming in midair and wing myself into the sky before landing on her shoulder. "don't worry, we'll have our eyes on you the entire time. Oh and do note, transforming back into a human is really quite easy, keeping your clothes is another matter entirely. In case you do transform, stay that way.. until we reach my home." I say this while taking off, laughing into the night before circling overhead silently. I give off a cry to let her know where i am.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:16 am

Cursing, I thought immediately of the aftereffects.

Ha! Hahah! The humor in that...

Shaking my head, I followed Takumi's cries, walking around a bit in the shadows of the trees. Taking a moment to inhale, I smelled something awful- before being hit with something that felt like the equivalent of a wrecking ball. Grunting in pain, I flipped head over before landing on my feet, barely catching myself. Silently thankful for Sansuke's agility, I snapped my head up, staring at the dark figure in front of me.

"Takumi!"

My voice cracked halfway through, unable to reach the needed volume. Adrenaline shot throuigh me, and I had to breathe slowly. The figure in front of me hadn't moved from the shadows that I had tried to walk into.

Stay calm. Deep breaths. Focus.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 am

I wheel overhead, seeing the darkman standing in the forest. His body was wrong, disproportional and frightfully out of place, as if several bodies were attached to his own....

I nearly fall out of the sky before dart down, hoping to make it in time, this was a constructed creature, feeding off the villagers. God only knew what was under that cloak, but it was not natural, not very intelligent, and very, very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 am

Swallowing quietly, I could feel my body shake out of fear.

Rae... C'mon. Get it together. Breathe.

I-I can't, San!... I'm.. I'm scared....

The beast began to walk toward me, at first a slow shift in movement... Before turning the motion into what seemed to be a dead sprint. Panicking, I began to back up.

So am I, Lucine!

Then how are you so calm?!

Just because you're fearing something, doesn't mean you can't face it! That's what courage is! To be afraid, but able to confront something is to have courage!

Finally... Something in me clicked.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:25 am

I stopped.... all i could do was stop and hover looking at her. "Good on you girl, good on ya" I say transforming back into a human and landing next to her. "Hello Okami... how are you doing right now?" I ask her looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 am

Taking a deep breath, I could feel myself.. settle, for lack of a better word. Rolling my shoulders, I looked at Takumi calmly.

"I'm doing okay... Though... May I ask... What that is?"

Pointing over at the monster that was still ambling toward us, I stared at it with anger- the anger that was shared with my Spirit. Leaning forward, I locked eyes with the lumbering creature, before growling lightly.

Lean forward more.. Yes like that.... Now, we've got this..

Taking a deep breath, I could feel myself... Meld, with Sansuke. My limbs felt like they were on fire, and I held my breath, waiting for the sensation to leave. My bones rearranging themselves, I stared at the forest floor, panting. Shaking my head, I attempted to rub my eyes.... only to smack myself.

"The hell?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 am

"You are gonna have to get used to being in this form.. it takes a bit of practice admittedly." I say, staring at her for a moment... "Also, try growling less when you speak.. it's kinda hard to understand."

"As for that..thing, it was a one time a simple person. However they have been killed, brought back to life and experimented on." I grimace, disgusted by the abomination. "It is without a doubt the most disgusting and pitiful form of life." I hold out my arm, a blade of pure chakara form around and jutting out from it. "and it shall be our pleasure to end it's life."

At these words the creature squealed and charged. I quickly pushed okami out of the way and crossed my arms sending lightning nature chakara surging through them. The creature struck me full on receiving a thoroughly lethal shock and sending me into a nearby tree. I feel the blow and then everything goes black as I loose consciousness.

(here till the end of the fight will be the point of view of the creature)

turning slowly I face the other, strange creature. It makes noise when it shouldn't... It looks tasty.. I open my mouth and scream at it charging towards it.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 am

Attempting to dodge the behemoth, I clumsily ran to the side, tripping over my own black paws.

No, Lucine. Front paws first, then back paws if you're running! Let it come naturally!

Following him, I let my-OUR body move as it wished, running away from the beast.

Takumi!

Stopping suddenly, I turned around to face the mutated assailant- growling in a low tone.

Go for it's legs, cripple it!

Running in a sprint, I snapped at the creatures legs as fast as I could, attempting to follow what my Spirit was telling me to do.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:11 am

pain spread up my body.. it bit me????? I swung down at it, wanting it to stop and let me eat it.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Pain lanced through my side, as I was struck. Flying into a tree, I howled lightly from pain.

Lucine!.. We have NO ninjutsu.. We're only screwed with Taijutsu, and you know absolutely no genjutsu. Get up, we have this!

Slowly rising to my F-...Paws, I shook my head, before glaring at my target.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

( and now If i may be roused from my sweet dreams, I'll make an opening.)

I awaken from my darkened state, staring at the back of the creature. It had just struck okami, slamming her into a tree. I had to think of something..... then it hit me. "AH hell, who wants to live forever." I say to myself pulling out the ninja's needle she had given me. I break it in half, trying not to think on broken promises and jump up rushing the creature. I stab one end into one arm and pull it back, doing the same for the other and pinning them behind his back. "The throat, go for the throat. RIP IT OUT!" I yell at her, struggling to hold the creature.

*in creature perspective.*
Blood, pain... it all makes me soo hungry. The creature or the man.. too many choices.... *shrieks* my arms!!!!

Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Lucine.. Iku, Ze!

"Iku.. Ze!"

Running toward the creature, I launched myself at the horrendous behemoth, sinking my teeth into its throat. Attempting to ignore the sweet yet coppery taste that suddenly filled my mouth, I clenched my teeth together. Steadfast in my grip, I began to thrash my head with Sansuke, our combined force ripping out the tendons and esophagus that lined the creatures sickening neck. Falling on our side, we stood up dropping the flesh that was in our mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:08 am

The stench was almost as bad as the pressure, I coughed and pushed up on the creature, pulling myself out from underneath it.

Crawling over to her out of breath I slumped next to a tree and scratched her behind the ears gasping, "good dog" I said starting to laugh heartily. I stayed slumped there observing the creature, it was an amalgamation of several different bodies. "disgusting, poor thing" I said, shaking my head; I realized my hand was still on her head and removed it. "sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

Of birds and wolves
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: