NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A meeting of minds EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A meeting of minds EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A meeting of minds EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A meeting of minds EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A meeting of minds EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A meeting of minds EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A meeting of minds I_vote_lcapA meeting of minds I_voting_barA meeting of minds I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A meeting of minds I_vote_lcapA meeting of minds I_voting_barA meeting of minds I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A meeting of minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 pm

The village hidden in the leaves, long had i heard of it's splendor, but now I was here. The buildings, and the monument on the mountain; everything here was grand. Surely I would find the inspiration for my jutsu here. I was walking down a small market path when I spotted a man wearing strange clothes and a mask. could he be anbu? I thought to myself remembering the tales of this legendary shinobi group.

I walked up to him, hoping to break the ice casually. "your attire is strange, I say, looking him up and down. Why hide your face?" I ask him, trying to sound casual about the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

I looked next to me to find a man, about my age, trying to engage a conversation. Strangely, every time it happened to me, it was always starting the same way...

Not another one to question the mask...

Slightly annoyed, I sighed and said:

"I could say the same about you. Where I come from, those clothes I wear are common. They are a symbol for me, to remind me of the past, and of the future."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

This answer struck me as strange. I had traveled to nearly every major land and never Had I seen someone wearing clothes like these. I shrugged then again I hadn't been everywhere yet.

"names Aegis, what's yours?" I ask him, wondering about his past and travels.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:03 pm

"Wakitaro."

I tried not to be rude in my answer, to remain polite, yet its length made it sound bitter to my own ears.. All of those I had met so far wanted nothing but fulfilling their curiosity about me. Would he be another one to do the same, or would he be different? After all, it was the first time I saw him in the village, so I was guessing he was not from here.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:05 pm

"well it's a pleasure Wakitaro-san" I saw bowing to him, before looking around a bit. "To be honest I'm new here, just arrived." I say, trying to get my barrings.

"I hail from Iwaga myself, but I've traveled all around. Looking for my inspiration to create a powerful jutsu to rival the Raikage's Lirait." I say looking at him with a smile. "Konoha will be my last stop, if I find nothing here then I'm afraid i never will." I say, looking up at the statues.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Iwaga?

I had heard rumors about that village and its powerful Kage using devastating Raiton jutsus. It seemed that, once again, my gut was right; the man was an outsider after all.

"I heard rumors of it. Some say it is a technique quite... devastating, if I may say, that has little rivals. It is quite the challenge you have there, if you wish to surpass it."

A man seeking for power. Before, I would have traded him a chance for power in exchange of something else, but that time was behind me. After all, I still had to find a new lab to work in...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 pm

"Indeed I am..." I said looking at him with friendly eyes. "I'm looking for a master, a sensai to teach me more.." I say to him, not looking at him for that, but more for advice on where to begin looking.

Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm

I lifted my shoulders in a sign of ignorance. Being relatively new in this village too, I knew little about teachers here. I felt the temptation to tell him that I could teach him myself, like I used to before, but yet again, I felt like my methods would not fit anymore. Maybe had I to improve myself before the others, in order not to redo all the troubles I had caused before to my home.

"I am afraid I can not help you in that. I am not from around here either, and am not so used to this village yet. Maybe you could try asking in the taverns or places such as them. I am sure they could point you the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 pm

"Well that is a shame.." I said looking at him. "Say why don't you come with me to the tavern then, we'll have a drink and talk of our travels, hunh?" I ask him, hoping he will accept.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:42 pm

A smile drew itself on my masked face.

"I doubt you would like to hear about my travels. All of those to whom I have told about them thought me crazy. Well, maybe I am, but still..."

It was quite the difficulty for me to explain where I came from. After all, who would believe that I do not even come from this world?
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm

"Ah I've been nearly everywhere, I'm sure I will believe you, come I'll buy." I said, holding my hand in the direction of a stone wall. "Also I have no idea where the nearest tavern is." I said, hanging my head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

"I am more than sure that you have never been where I have been, but if you insist, then we should be going this way."

I pointed the hotel where I lived, a few meters away.

"I came to know the man running this one. I think you will be able to restore there, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:51 pm

"Well then onward to food and drink.." I say to him, completely in need of both. Walking in through the hotel doors I'm amazed at the place which seems to be quite nice. "you know I've stayed in worse places, much worse..." I said to him, looking for the bar.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm

I nodded as I took a seat in one of the bar's chairs, asking for a glass of water and a straw.

"Indeed, a traveler hardly has a lot of comfortable places to sleep. I have myself been forced to sleep in cold caves sometimes. But it is a question of habit, I guess..."

The waitress brought my order and left it next to me, bowing before returning to her duties.

"If you want something, you would better catch the people working here as they pass by. They hardly come to take orders by themselves, but the quality is satisfying."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

I stopped the waitress on his advice and asked for a plate of several different foods and a large glass of fruit juice. Taking the order down she was gone in a flash to the kitchens.

"Have you ever been to the deserts of the Land of winds?" I ask him out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:08 am

I shook my head, answering in the negative.

"No, but I heard people talk about it once. It sounds like an arid place, full of dangers. Have you?"

A small hole appeared near my mouth in my mask, allowing me to put the straw in my mouth to drink the water.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 am

I stared a bit at the mask as I continued to speak. "It's only danger is thirst and foolhardiness." i said to him as my food and drink arrived between bites and drinks I continued. "They are so beautiful, the dunes at sunset. The sun paints them the colors of a mosaic stained glass." I said reminiscing
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:16 am

"Indeed, it must be a beautiful scene to see."

I took another sip before looking up, in thought.

"I remember the icy peaks, north to where I grew up. When the morning sun hit them, it always felt as if they were made of crystal. I can only guess it matches the beauty of that moment."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:43 pm

"Frozen peeks, hun? sounds like my home of Iwaga in the Land of clouds." I say, thinking of my home and it's people, how I missed them. "I cannot return till I've found my jutsu, till I can rival even the Lord Raikage." I said definitely, watching as more order arrived. I tore into it eagerly, sampling everything.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:48 pm

I emptied my glass of water and gave it back to the waitress as she passed by. I was wondering what he meant by that, but thought it would not be right to question him about it..

"I see. I too wished I could return home sometimes, but I fear it is impossible. Or, at least, I can not achieve this dream of mine yet."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm

"Why not?" I ask him, if it was not hard for me to go to places, why should it be for him.
"Is your home far away from here?" I ask him, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 pm

A little laughter caught me at his question. The truth is, I had no idea at all if it was close or far; it was just not there...

"You see, that is why I said people think I am crazy. Yes, it is far, even farther than you could imagine."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:56 pm

" 'and across the planes of space and time, to a place so far behind, never will i set foot again, upon my own good earth, again' " I said quoting an old travelers tune. "Something like that?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:03 pm

I nodded.

"You have no idea how true this sounds."

I sighed. Only two options would be available now...

"I think I would better say it: I come from another world."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 pm

"You know, normally I would say you are crazy.. were it not for the fact I've seen spirits, giants and other strange things on my travels.." I say looking at him from across the table. "Not to say your not crazy, more then likely so... just saying if you are, then so am I." I said finishing my food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: