NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Aegis' Sound release justsu I_vote_lcapAegis' Sound release justsu I_voting_barAegis' Sound release justsu I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Aegis' Sound release justsu I_vote_lcapAegis' Sound release justsu I_voting_barAegis' Sound release justsu I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Aegis' Sound release justsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Aegis' Sound release justsu Empty
PostSubject: Aegis' Sound release justsu   Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Jutsu name: Shout release: Lion's roar

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user first gathers wind chakra in the throat inhaling deeply, then exhaling the user then uses fire nature chakra in the mouth to ignite the oxygen in the air, causing it to expand outward in a violent burst of hot air. This attack has the sound of a lion roaring.

Example: Aegis gathers the necessary chakras before breathing in deeply. then releasing them, he roars like a lion as a the burst of hot air strikes the target, a flat panel of wood three inches think, the result is a circular whole 4 feet in diameter.

Jutsu name: Shout release: Elephant stomp

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user, as with lions roar, gathers wind chakra in the throat and breathes in, but at the same time gathers earth nature chakra in the hands. as they release the wind nature chakra downwards the release the earth nature as well mixing the two. This cause the ground around the user to become a cloud of dust obscuring the battlefield.

Example: Aegis executes the Elephant stomp covering the battlefield in dust. This allows him to take out his three opponents with easy, as they bumble around looking for him.

Jutsu name: Shout Release: Dragon's roar

Jutsu style: ninjutsu

Effect: This is an enhanced form of lions roar where the air, instead of being heated, is still burning when released. The flaming air sounds like the roar of a dragon.

Example: Aegis releases the dragon's roar upon his opponent and watches as he is thrown back, flying several meters back and lands, smoking.

Jutsu name: Shout release: Kirin's wrath.

Jutsu style: ninjutsu

Effect: The user gathers wind chakra and lightning chakra in the throat and releases both after a deep breath, the result is a shout with the boom of thunder and the fatality of lightning.

Example: Aegis turns to the opponent, unwilling to give up and unleashes the Kirin's wrath. The opponent is flung upwards by the boom, lightning arcing from his body. When he drops he is dead.

Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Aegis' Sound release justsu   Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Here's what I think:

Lion's Roar: B

Elephant Stomp: C

Dragon's Roar: A

Kirin's Wrath: S

Here's a suggestion: Why not make Shout Release: Lion's/Dragon's Roar's impact site look like the teeth of its animal?
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Aegis' Sound release justsu   Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Well I was more going for sound then physical shape.. hence the adding of what the attack sound like... I might do more improved versions of each such a shout release: lion's pride roar or something.. which will include said effects.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Aegis' Sound release justsu   Aegis' Sound release justsu EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Aye, aye. You're the one who made 'em, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegis' Sound release justsu   Aegis' Sound release justsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Aegis' Sound release justsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Jutsu/Puppet Creation-
Jump to: