NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Redemption (WIP) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Redemption (WIP) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Redemption (WIP) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Redemption (WIP) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Redemption (WIP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Redemption (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Redemption (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Redemption (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Redemption (WIP) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Redemption (WIP) I_vote_lcapRedemption (WIP) I_voting_barRedemption (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Redemption (WIP) I_vote_lcapRedemption (WIP) I_voting_barRedemption (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Redemption (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Redemption (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Redemption (WIP)   Redemption (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:17 am

Name: Redemption

Background:

The portal that was the saving grace to the people of the Old World, was what gave Redemption her name. Hired as an unusual killer, Redemption has no true record of her past- just her deeds. No one has really gotten the chance to know her. No one has lived long enough to.

Appearance:

Sharp, amber eyes- nearly red in color. A soft face line, strong jaw, and her gaze could cut through you like a hot knife can through butter. She wears two gauntlets, carries a long and short katana in scabbards on her waist, and had a red scarf that covers her mouth. Her black hair reaches her waist when unrestricted.

Redemption (WIP) 1086901-bigthumbnail

Redemption (WIP) 714323-bigthumbnail

Personality:

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:

Minour:

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).

Village of Allegiance:

Clan:
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net

Redemption (WIP)
Page 1 of 1