NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Angel and Demon EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Angel and Demon EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Angel and Demon EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Angel and Demon EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Angel and Demon EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Angel and Demon EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Angel and Demon EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Angel and Demon EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Angel and Demon I_vote_lcapAngel and Demon I_voting_barAngel and Demon I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Angel and Demon I_vote_lcapAngel and Demon I_voting_barAngel and Demon I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Angel and Demon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 am

A few hours ago, I had felt very subtile disturbance in the atmosphere, as if something had moved very quickly towards the forest. I decided to investigate, for a distinct feeling was getting me, as if I knew something was going to happen...

Upon reaching the forest's center, I saw what looked like a crater, in the middle of which wasstanding a girl, showing her back to me. Immediately, I felt something familiar about her, but what was it?

Carefully, I studied her from one of the crater's edges, and soon her identity became crystal clear to me.

"Impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:42 am

As I shook off the fall, in which I managed to to make what looked like a crater, and I felt as though I knew the man whom looked at me from the craters edge.    I think that might be... my father, but, It can't be, he died. He was murdered, at I was left alone with Zia, my mother... I thought, before saying anything.

"What's Impossible, besides you, if you who I think you are, being alive?"
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 am

I put a hand on my mask in order to remove it, to see for myself what I thought was an illusion. Upon seeing the truth, I left my mask fall on the ground, its landing softened by some green moss leftovers, preventing it from breaking.

"Tenshi... But how? How can you be here, little angel?"

I slowly walked towards the center, towards my retrieved daughter. Was this all but a dream or was it the purest of truths?
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 am

"I don't quite remember, I did hit the ground rather hard." She said, and looked at her fathers face, "So, it is you father? The man I thought dead!" A tear welled up in my eye, it had been years since I had seen my father, and he just randomly appears? Especially in a random crater I make!

But, alas, I think I need to know  it's true that he is, as I tried to say something, my throat got all blocked up from my happiness, and I just wanted the truth, so, I stood where I was.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

Forgetting any sense of warning or danger, I went to hold my beloved daughter in my arms, a tear shedding from my eyes.

"It is me, daughter. After all this time, we are finally reunited."

The last memories I had of her were when she was still a toddler. To see her now as a teenager made me realise just how much time had passed for her without her father. What seemed like a few days to me must have been years for her...
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 am

I allowed you to hug me, or at least when you got to me, and said, "Yes... Yes we are, but tell me, where were you?" I had to know, since I heard stories, but needed to know the facts, as I attempted to wrap my arms around you to give ye a hug back.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 am

After a few moments, I let go of her, taking a step back to look at her with both pride and sadness.

"It is a long story. Well, for you, as it seems. To make a long story short, I did what I thought had to be done for the village as its Kage. After teaching the people to learn to be able to guide itself, I asked one of my closest guards to use a special toxin I designed to fake my death. I should have returned a day or two later, but something went wrong. I ended up here instead, in this other world."

I looked down, ashamed of myself.

"I know I left your mother and you alone, and for that I am truly sorry. It was not my intention at all. I would understand if you hate me for it."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 am

I step back, letting go of him myself, and look him in the eyes before he put his head down, and then I said, "Put your head up. I think there's more to you then a man, who has put his head down in shame!" I smile and say, "At least, we are know together, and not far apart, seemingly never going to see each other."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 am

I looked up to see her warm smile. How long had I hoped to see it only once again?

"Yes, you are right. Instead of mourning the past, we would better enjoy the present while we still can. I remember that, when i last saw you, you were just a few years old. You sure have grown up since then. You look just like your mother when I first met her."

A spark lighted itself inside of me. I had to know...

"Tell me, little angel, what happened to you that brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:46 am

"Heh, I wonder when you met my mom, considering I came out of her." I laugh a bit, and say, "I kinda had to grow up, to deal with being the daughter of the last Kage, and the fact is, I had no dad for a good part of my life, since you had left, my most important part, but, I don't blame you one bit. I figure that you did what you had to, and I have all the respect in the world for that." I finish, exhaling, then breathing in.

"Although, I never got to know you that well, or at least, as well as I'd like to. I've heard stories, back in the old world in which would have been the last year or so before the world went to hell. Are they true?" I ask, looking into your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:54 am

I lifted an eyebrow. Many rumors had been circulating, so I wondered which one she meant.

"What are those stories you heard? You know, some are filled of lies, while others' truth is hidden and covered by collective thoughts. I have nothing to hide from you, so you may ask anything you want, and I will answer only the truth."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:55 am

"I've heard of... Experiments, and that you were a mean Kage before you 'died'." I say, keeping my eyes locked on my fathers, and then continued by saying, "Tell me all the truth, hold nothing back, tell me what came of the experiments."

(sound like someone?)
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:07 am

So she had heard about those, apparently...

Honoring my word, I kept looking at her and started to speak the truth.

"I have, indeed, led experiments on many subjects, mostly on the human body and its limits. I wanted to find a way to improve it, to allow it to go beyond normal, to exploit its hidden potential. But with it came a price. It is true I have been heartless sometimes, torturing people for the sake of these results, but those who worked with me were volounteers. They knew what they were risking."

Sighing, I took a moment before continuing.

"And yes, I might just have been the worst Kage there will ever be. But know, my daughter, that I did it with a purpose. I led the village with a iron grasp in order to make the villagers direct their hate towards me. Even worse people were threatening us, so I tried to protect us all by sacrificing myself. That was the reason why I always wore that mask, so that, once everything would have been settled, I could come back to my family and live a normal life."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:15 am

"Then why do you still wear it, you have but me to protect, and I don't need that much protecting!" I say, and then continue, "I understand that you now say what you say, I just am sad that you had to leave me and mom that day, I don't remember it well, being so long ago. Yet, with this I say, I'm just as happy, and, I'm not at all angry at you, I'm happy you told the truth!"

I say such a thing with truth, cause it is rare that I lie in such a way. I also dare not lie to my father that way, although I haven't seen him in such a long time. I do believe, that to be Kage like him, you must have been strong, stronger then the rest, but hey, what do I know? All I know is I'm here, with my father, after the incedent that made me come, that's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 am

A smile drew itself on my figure. To know that my daughter, the last member of the family I had been forced to leave, did not hold a grudge against me filled me with joy.

"I still wear it as both a habit and a protection. You see, I made it myself, and it has a few special properties that could prove useful."

Showing the path from which I came from, I held out a hand towards her and said:

"Come now, dear. Let us go home, it will allow you to rest."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 am

I take your hand and say, "Just a question... could you tell me about how you and mom met, she never did tell me." I pout and say, "If you don't! I'll be mad!" I giggle a bit, but beyond that, I keep a straight face and follow you.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 am

I laughed as I took my mask while passing by.

"Just like your mother. She always threatened me of getting mad if she did not get what she wanted."

Regaining my serious, I looked at her with a timid smile.

"Well, to be honest with you, we met during a tournament the others and I were holding. Just a few minutes before Akatsuki interrupted one of them, I met her, outside of the arena. She was a very curious woman, and all she wanted was to see the face under the mask. Then she left, only to return a few weeks later, when we met under the stars without knowing it. I believe you know the rest."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:39 am

"Maybe." I say, smiling broadly, and then I say, "Then tell me this, how did you manage to keep your mask this entire time, hiding your face from most, if not everyone?" It was a question, a question I just HAD to ask, for the reason of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:48 am

I lifted my shoulders in ignorance.

"I think it is a question of habit. I started wearing it eversince I became a Kage, and never removed it, even for my own brother. It had become a part of me, as well as a symbol. When the people started the rebellion against me, they wanted to see the Mask fall, not the man. The mask used as a channeler to them."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 am

"Yet, You dropped it for my mom? You dropped it for her, and not your own brother, may I ask why you had such weird considerations, and why you did things like such?" It was a real question I had once again, that needed an answer, and not a half assed one either, I would get the info I need, so that I can feel safe about my father.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:59 am

I stopped to look at her.

"I did so because even my own brother did not know of my reasons. I had only told Zia, for I thought it was the right thing to do, in order to have people to call my family after what I would have done. You see, your uncle died before I could tell him. that is why he never knew."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 am

"Heh, So, I'm one of the very few people, to see the face beihind the mask, and behind the mystery, and beyond what you say, I can tell your facial experessions. I guess it's a good think I'mm kinda like my mom."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 am

"That depends for whom."

I blinked to her to show I was not serious despite my tone.

"You do have her personnality, that I can not deny, but I wonder what part of me you have too. Either way, it is good to finally meet you, if I may say."

At the village's gates, I put my mask back on my head and pointed the hotel in which I was residing.

"Welcome home."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:20 am

"heh, I guess it's my home." I say, starting the walk to the hotel, "Just a question, Are you gonna become a Kage again?"
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:41 pm

I lifted my shoulders.

"I do not know. Only time will tell us. This world is now my home - our home - and, just like I did with the previous one, I shall do what is needed to protect it along with its people and my beloved daughter, as a Kage or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel and Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel and Demon   Angel and Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel and Demon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Forest-
Jump to: