NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The painful tears EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The painful tears EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The painful tears EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The painful tears EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The painful tears EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The painful tears EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The painful tears EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The painful tears EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The painful tears I_vote_lcapThe painful tears I_voting_barThe painful tears I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The painful tears I_vote_lcapThe painful tears I_voting_barThe painful tears I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The painful tears

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 am

Sumaru was alone in the forest walking around. He came up to a part in the woods where he could see some trees scorched and he knew where this area was. When he was younger his father had brought him there to train. Sumaru made a fist and held back tears. He began to do hand signs and shot a average sized fireball at the trees. "BIGGER" Sumaru repeated the jutsu and it was slightly larger. He repeated once again and this time tears were flowing down his eyes and instead of using his hands to control the fire into a fireball he had his hands back and fire just spurred out of his mouth and he screamed "FIRE STYLE:FIRE DRAGON FLAME." Sumaru was breathing in and out rapidly clearly tiring himself out. Sumaru had tears running down his face and he said to himself through his huffing and puffing "That's new..."
Chakara:345/450
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:05 am

*TENSHI POV!*

I was walking about, looking around, out because of reasons I wished not to discuss. I felt the heat of the smaller fireball, and looked in time to get out of the heat of the second one. I could hear the boy yelling his heart out, as if releasing an anger within his body that had yearned to get out. I almost felt bad for him. 

I walked up after a fire dragon happened, and said, "Hey... Are you okay? You were both loud, and you've been throwing fire jutsu out like nothing, so, just tell me, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:11 am

Sumaru looked at the girl and wiped tears from his face and he had his hands bundled up into fists. He was still huffing and puffing and once he regained his breath he sighed and said "I'm not fine... my dad used to train me here when I was small... he taught me how to do my first fireball jutsu when I was 6... I'm enraged because I killed him and everywhere I go I end up feeling nostalgic about the time we used to spend together." Sumaru sat on a log and began to explain his past "My dad wanted power... he killed my mom and obtained Mangekyo Sharingan. He was going to force me to kill my won bestfriend so that I could also obtain it and then take mine to achieve the final form of the sharingan..." Sumaru activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and said "He wanted this power that I know have... when he died he told me he loved me so it kills me inside to see this area where he was actually a father to me..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:21 am

"Heh." I say, sitting on a log, "I'm not sure if you a familer with a Kage named Saiken, as he was my father, when I got to see him, he was one of the best fathers that I could have. I'm not sure I fully know him, as I was young when he 'died'." I say, with a sincerity in my voice, and then say, "Tell me, pour your heart out if needed, just please stop being sad, it's making me be sad!"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:36 am

Sumaru looked at the girl with a surprised look on his face. She was so nice to him and so sincere but she only saw this one side of Sumaru. If she ever saw him snap she would be disgusted with him and all the kindness she is showing to him would be lost. Sumaru sighed and then began to talk a hint of weakness and loss of hope in his voice "I'm all alone in this world... no one has showed me kindness like you have ever since I was forced to kill my father..." Sumaru began to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 am

I got up and looked at the boy and said, "No ones alone, you just have to look harder for friends, so, now with that in mind tell me you're alone again, tell me it to my face."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:47 am

Sumaru began to wipe his tears and he felt as if her words had opened new doors for him. He stood up looking at the girl with a serious look in his eyes. He sighed and said "I'm alone in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:49 am

I wasn't pleased, and said, "That's it, You're in for it." I attempt to punch Sumaru in the face, with a powerful punch to knock him over the log he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 am

Sumaru still had his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan active so he swiftly dodged the punch and by ducking down. He spun around and his back was almost against hers. Sumaru sighed and said "What? I was only listing to what you told me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 am

I then threw my right leg back, in which was aimed for the boys nuts. I wasn't very happy with him.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:59 am

Sumaru once again spun and he was in front of her again. He jumped back and said in a pitiful voice "I... I don't wanna fight you..." He closed his eyes and when he reopened them his eye color was regular. He had deactivated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan because he didn't wanna lose all his chakara and he did not want to snap...
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:00 am

"Tell me exactly, Tell me why you don't wish to fight me. Then I will take your answer and think about it." This was my mean side, the one I didn't like a flaunt.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 am

"I just don't want to hurt you... this is not a insult to your strength it's just sometimes I just snap... and I can't control myself... I even kil-" He was hesitant to tell her that he killed a kid who had challenged him to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 am

"Kill, you can kill, your a damn Sharigan user, and you can kill, what a fucking suprise, tell me something I don't know how about that?" I say, growling under my voice, "Tell me why you don't think I'm strong enough to take you on? IS THAT IT?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:09 am

"No... I refuse to fight you... your probably really strong... probably stronger then I am but I refuse to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:10 am

I took a deep breath and said, "Fine, but one day, we will fight, and I will show you my true power."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:14 am

Sumaru let out a sigh of relief and sat back down on the log he was sitting on before and he said "Once I have full control of my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and once I learn how to prevent myself from snapping I will have no problem with fighting you."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 am

"Heh. I guess if you want it that way, the have it be that way, I am in needence to get my Clans jutsus right, then I will stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 am

Sumaru began to rub his eyes and he yawned. He looked up at Tenshi and said "I'm sorry if I got you mad... I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:29 am

"Just don't act like you deserve pity, it isn't like your clan to do so, and it's sure as hell not like a person with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan!" I say, pouting and said, "You got a home? If so, I suggest going to it."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 am

Sumaru knew she was right and he took what she said to heart. He himself did not have a home for he lost it after his parents were killed. He would stay at hotels to sleep and would always be gone by morning. Sumaru sighed and said "I don't have a place to call home..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 am

"Tell me then, where do you sleep?" I ask, then get a smart idea, "I have an idea!"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 am

"I usually just sleep in hotels... what's your idea?" Sumaru tilted his head being curios as to what the idea was.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 am

"To see who can stay up longer, see if either of us could stay up all night, out here in the forest." I say, smirking as I know it's dumb, yet funny.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:47 am

Sumaru smirked at her. He them let out a little laugh and said "Challenge accepted" Sumaru usually breaks night so this would be a piece of cake for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The painful tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The painful tears   The painful tears Empty

Back to top Go down

The painful tears
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Forest-
Jump to: