NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Naga's declaration (at last) I_vote_lcapNaga's declaration (at last) I_voting_barNaga's declaration (at last) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Naga's declaration (at last) I_vote_lcapNaga's declaration (at last) I_voting_barNaga's declaration (at last) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Naga's declaration (at last)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga's declaration (at last) Empty
PostSubject: Naga's declaration (at last)   Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

After a very long time, i've decided to declare, so i can leave this embarrassing shell of orange and evolve into a world of red.

Character: Sento Amaraki

Date: (if i am not mistaken) 9/1/14
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Naga's declaration (at last)   Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Mmkay, Sento. I'll make this a decent test. Remember, you are here to offer and advertise to the Admins your general advancement from basic RP and literary efficiency to advanced and above-average proficiency.

We will be looking for:

- Above average grammar

- Above average sentence phrasing

-Above average understanding of RP

- Intellectual literary prowess

- Unique writing style

- Obvious advancement from previous level of skill

Here is your test.

Sento has been approached by a Ninja hound, constantly barking at him. By some form of sense that television never specified, Sento somehow understands that little Umaka Yamato from the academy is trapped in the well! When Sento goes to help, he is faced with a Water Shinobi who is attempting to kidnap little Umaka! His goal is to kidnap and drown children! Explain Sento's experience in 1,000-1,100 words.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Naga's declaration (at last)   Naga's declaration (at last) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Sento rested his aching back on the trunk of a large tree in the middle of the forest, removing his rucksack and placing it on top of his lap. He panted heavily, placing his hand inside one of the pockets
and bringing out a fairly big piece of meat. He was so tired because moments earlier he had been chased by a.....what was it again?

He couldn't exactly remember what sort of animal it was, but he remembered that it seemed desperate, as if it was trying to say something. With a careless shrug of his shoulders, Sento muttered to himself, "It was probably nothing, maybe a wild animal, but all together, nothing." After his reassuring speech, Sento raised the piece of mouth-watering meat up to his eyes, giving himself a few seconds to stare at it.

He accidentally ended up staring at it for a few more seconds than he had planned to, but in the end, he opened his mouth like a yawning lion, and brought the meat closer and closer, until its perimeter was barely inside the hole. As if the world were in slow-motion, Sento began to lower his upper jaw, ready to bite his meal when...

Snap

Dropping the meat and jumping to his feet in an instance, Sento scouted his surroundings, searching for any unwanted guests. He was about to return to his original position after failing to find any intruders, when he heard a rustling noise coming from behind a bush. He lowly crept towards the bush, moving the leaves aside.  But as soon as he did he found himself leaping to the right side, dodging what appeared to be large ninja-dog.

As soon as he looked at the beasts eyes, he realized it was the same creature that had chased Sento earlier. But its eyes were not filled with blood lust as he once thought they were, but instead it's large, black eyes had a hint of fear along with a lot of distress in them.  He knelt down, getting closer to the dog's face. It barked at him repeatedly, causing him to move away in order to evade getting dog-spit on his face.

Seto usually payed little to no attention to animals, but this one seemed special. As he got a closer look it at, he saw it's shaggy white fur, along with a long tail curved upwards. as it barked, Sento got the feeling something was wrong. For some reason, he sensed danger.

As if it had read his mind, the dog sprinted to the left, forcing Sento to run as fast as he could just to catch up. He began to wonder why he had ran away from the dog earlier, realizing now just how harmless it looked. After several minutes of running, the man and dog arrived at a large field with little trees. In the center of the field, Sento saw what appeared to be a well.

Sento waked up to the well, followed by the dog who's name remained unknown for the moment. As he did so, a gentle breeze passed his face, blowing his red scarf back. He was curious as to what he would find below the well; It could be lot's of money, or maybe treasure. But then he remembered the dog's barking, and how it gave him the feeling that something was wrong. He began to doubt wether he would find treasure under the well, but just continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naga's declaration (at last)   Naga's declaration (at last) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naga's declaration (at last)
Page 1 of 1