NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Meet The Father EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Meet The Father EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Meet The Father EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Meet The Father EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Meet The Father EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Meet The Father EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Meet The Father EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Meet The Father EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Meet The Father EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Meet The Father I_vote_lcapMeet The Father I_voting_barMeet The Father I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Meet The Father I_vote_lcapMeet The Father I_voting_barMeet The Father I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Meet The Father

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Sumaru was holding Tenshi's hand and he was scared. They were outside of her dads house and he said "So this is it..." Sumaru was scared because he really wanted her dad to like him but you never know what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

"Don't be that nervous, even though he may not approve, that doesn't mean much, all that means is we would have to show him." I say, equally nervous, but much better at hiding it. I also took into consideration, that although my father was nice, I don't think he wanted me dating, quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

After some time of quick home cleaning, I started to feel hungry. I took a look at the clock and saw that it was a bit late. I had been on that for at least two hours, I deserved some rest.

I went to check the counters, but found nothing to eat. I had to go outside to get some food. I guessed my resting time was not for now...

Packing what I needed and putting my Mask on my head, I left the place, clean as new, and intended to go directly to the grocery store when I noticed Tenshi on the way, with some other boy with her. At first, I did not mind, but them I noticed their hands, one in another's.

A dozen questions came to my mind, but I stayed in place, arms crossed, looking towards the two and tapping my foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Sumaru saw Wakitaro with his arms crossed and gulped. He whispered into Tenshi's ear and said "Let me guess... hes your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 pm

I herd Sumaru whisper, and nodded, and said, "Dad, This is Sumaru, I love him. Deal with it." I said such fast, and was prepared for consequenses.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm

The news struck me like a punch in the stomach. Only a few days arrived here and she was already in love? And had I dreamed or had she told me to "deal with it"?

Slowly closing one of my hands into a fist, I motionned them to come inside with the other.

"We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Sumaru was blushing and he was now scared as Wakitaro made a fist. Sumaru began to walk towards him since he told him to.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:05 pm

As Tenshi walked forward with Sumaru, she said to her father, "Don't you dare try to beat on him, or I shall beat on you with a new ferocity."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm

I shook my head negatively.

"I do not intend to use force, but should I be pushed too far, then I might be tempted to use some of it."

Although he could not see me through my Mask, I looked at Sumaru with an ice-cold look and said:

"Am I clear on this point?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

"Y-yes sir... ummm but just to let you know... sometimes I just snap... you really dont wanna make me snap unless you can handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

I glared at my father and said, "If you won't act nice, I will be VERY upset, and stuff." I  pouted as I said this.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

"Then do not make me have to, boy."

Looking at the two of them, I could not help but sigh before this situation. Of course, I was upset, but I also felt a little bit of pride too. At least, Tenshi was able to make friends.

"So, you are saying that, after so little time passed together, you think you are already in love with each other? I say, this is a bit too fast for me to agree to it."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 pm

"It's hard to explain we were in a situation and then we were just goofing around and some stuff happened. We practically spent the night together and I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me as well..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

"That's the Gist of it." I say, smiling, and looked at Father, "I assure you nothing else happened."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 pm

"I trust you on that, Tenshi, but I wonder..."

I turned once again towards Sumaru and asked:

"If you say that you love my daughter, then tell me this: what is it you love with her? What makes her special to you?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 pm

"She is nice and kind and Beautiful. When I thought I was all alone in this world with no reason to live she gave me a reason and showed me that im not all alone in this world. Shes special to me because the words she spoke to me have opened my eyes and showed me a world worth living in..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Tenshi blushed and said, "T-Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 pm

I nodded. That was pretty of him to say such words, but I still was not impressed. One would not simply date my only daughter just like that, not if I had a word to say about it.

"Pretty words, I will give you that much, but what will you do when a problem of any sort will occur? What will you do when your relationship will not be as passionate as it is now? Nothing lasts forever, you know?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 pm

"If any problems arise in our relationship I will try my best to fix it. When our relationship begins to lose passion I will show her that I love her so that I can spark the passion in our relationship once more. And believe me I know nothing lasts forever but I will try to make it last forever with her."

Last edited by CyberTurtle77 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 pm

"Father... why Can't you just accept it and move on? I can deal with my own prolems you know!?" I say, calmly as possible, to my father.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 pm

I looked at Tenshi, neverminding her tone.

"Because I know who he is. He is of the Uchiha clan, and I know enough about them to know that bad things tend to happen to that cursed bloodline. It is one of hatred, not of love."

Calming a little more, I took a deep breath. I could not stay angered for too long with her nearby...

"But, unless I am mistaken, I can feel that, somehow, he is connected to someone I knew in the past. Same name, same personality, yet different time and space. I remember that boy to be good, studious and careful."

Turning again towards the boy, I remained as calm as I could be before asking:

"Are you not?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:01 am

"If your referring to the Sumaru Uchiha of your world I am a part of him... I have his memories but not all of them. They only come to me if I ever need them or if I need to know information on something. His memories helped me gain control over my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I guess you can say I was his reincarnation...me and him are alike in every way the only difference is our age and face..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Tenshi just looked at the two and said, "W-W-What are you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 pm

I nodded as I was now able to understand how I had the feeling of knowing this boy, yet not knowing him in the same time.

"Tenshi, my dear, this boy, although from this world, has the memories of another born in ours. Of someone I knew, to be precise. I do not know ow he traveled here like us, yet I can not deny that truth."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:26 pm

"I have little memroy of what happened to him and how he got here. He was in a intense battle and he killed his opponent or so he thought... his enemy did some sacred jutsu that I don't even understand myself. The jutsu transported him here but along the way I guess he gave up on life and only his memories traveled here and they were implanted in me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet The Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Father
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next