NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_vote_lcapTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_voting_barTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_vote_lcapTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_voting_barTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:01 am

Tenshi was up at 12ish, at midnight, and Wakitaro wasn't in the house at the time.
She gathered a few things, some sticks, and some rope. She also grabbed some pocky sticks, and a box of chocolate, since Wakitaro had went shopping earlier that day, and put it in a bag that she was carrying. She would then walk out the front door, closing it, and locking it like it was beforehand.

She would walk, nearly silent, towards the hotel that Sumaru was at. A few ideas were going through her head, as she arrived at the hotel, and decided to be a Ninja ninja, like she was a Ninja. She took out the rope, made a loop at the end and got ready. She threw it up, able to get it around a nail on the first try, and climbed up to Sumarus window, and knocked on the window.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 am

Sumaru was asleep at the time when he had heard the knock at the window. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked to the window and to his surprise it was his girlfriend Tenshi. He walked over to the window opening it to let her in and he said "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 am

Tenshi hopped in, and put her bag of stuff down, and said, "Hey, I just decided to visit, and maybe have a bit of fun." She leaned against his wall, "So, you... managed to get here in once piece? Considering how reckless you are."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 am

"Yeah... and im not that reckless..." He walked over to her and hugged her. He then gave her a kiss and said "Your dad doesnt know your here does he?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:11 am

"Nope. He doesn't... yet. He might figure it out when he gets home... but he went somewhere." She says, returning the hug and kiss. "So, What do you want to do?""
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 am

Sumaru sat down on his bed and said "I dont know..." he then laid back looking up at the ceiling and said "What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:14 am

"Well... I was thinking of an escape contest, for later, but since we don't have anything to do right now, why not?" I say, grabbing the rope from the window, and closing the window.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 am

"Whatever you want my love." Sumaru continued to just lay there. He looked up at Tenshi and said "start your little game..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 am

"So. Do you want to tie me up first, or should I tie you up first?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:41 am

Sumaru fully sat up and he stared at Tenshi. He smiled and held his wrists out saying "Ill go first!" He tried his best to sound happy and energetic to please Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:42 am

She walked forward, and wrapped the rope around Sumarus wrists twice, and then tied it tightly.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:46 am

Sumaru looked up at her then down at his hands and he did some simple hand signs which were still do able with his hands tied and he spit a tiny bit of ash and bit down on it causing the rope to slightly burn, just enough for them to fall off of Sumaru's wrists without hurting him. He then stuck his tongue out at Tenshi to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:47 am

"Try me. I dare you." She said, putting her hands out, with her wrists together in froont of her, waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 am

He picked up the rope which was slightly burned and he wrapped it around her wrists twice very tightly. He smiled and said "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 am

She didn't have any fire jutsus, so she slowly wriggled out of the ropes. "That was close, if you had truly tired tieing me up, I might not be able to do anything." She laughed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 am

"Let's do a round two..." he picked up the rope and very tightly tied her hands and her legs aswell this time. He smiled and then sat down next to her waiting for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 am

Tenshi squirmed but couldn't get out for the life of her. "I... can't get out."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 am

"Twas the hole point." He grabbed her wrists with one hand since they were tied up and he lifted her off the bed. He was staring at as he held her up with one hand, and he began to laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:06 am

"SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMARU" She'd say, struggling a bit, "I'm just happy you didn't... hogtie me."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:09 am

"Hmmmm maybe I should..." He put her on the bed face first and he lifted her legs and hog tied her. He began to laugh more knowing she could not get out of the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 am

"SUMARU!" She would say, struggling a lot at this point, "It's not like you can do anything now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 am

Sumaru lets out a sigh and unties her. "Your so cute when your defenseless..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 am

"Thank yo-" She said, but then looked at her wrists, "Shit. Rope marks, Dad will be able to tell I was tied up." She leaned against the wall again. "Also, it's rare you get to do that, Cherish it."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:40 am

"Just tell him you got kidnapped" he said jokingly. He then walked over to her and hugged her holding her and not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 am

She hugs back, and says, "He knows I'm too much of a hardass to get kidnapped, you know this as well, so we need a better excuse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next