NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga I_vote_lcapHayate Perecurro Hyuga I_voting_barHayate Perecurro Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Hayate Perecurro Hyuga I_vote_lcapHayate Perecurro Hyuga I_voting_barHayate Perecurro Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Hayate Perecurro Hyuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Hayate Perecurro Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Hayate Perecurro Hyuga   Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 am

General Information

Name: Hayate Perecurro Hyuga

Background: Hayate was born a mutt, and raised a purebred. His father, a nameless man from an unknown land who's stories traveled through the wind as tales of heroism, and to the other side, savagery. His mother was called a queen, her beauty only matched by her fierce strength on the field. Hayate's mother was the daughter of Gokudera Hyuga, the oriented head of the Hyuga clan. After his mother's death, his father vanished as shaded as he came. Their son was treated like a king, or a slave depending on the current head of affairs within Hayate's obedience. Considering the asinine prospect of his birth, a Hyuga with brown hair and tainted eyes was breaching the acceptance of his clan, only the respect for his mother's wishes kept him alive, well, and trained.

After the clocks ceased to turn, and the world came to an end, Hayate met his beginning. Within the New Konohagakure, Hayate attempted to return to his people, only to find himself barricaded as the wishes of love from his mother died as their world broke apart. In turn, Hayate procured himself into the commons of the Hidden Leaf. His shaggy oak hair, fluxed from the shades of emerald that chase the silver of his irises, keeping his life continuous as an unbalanced vortex of random proprietary experience. For the first year of the New Leaf, Hayate lived in a noodle shop, washing dishes. His incredible combat intuition and talent for the clash of arms seemed wasted washing the spit out of used bowls; he never believed his life would traverse so far from one unbalance to another.

Hayate saved his new home from a group of brazen children disguised as thieves. Being one to overreact, the theft of noodles was not permitted by his morals. Hayate sent the children, Genin from the village Ninja Academy, to the medical ward after his Gentle Fist ended up not being so gentle. After his abilities were brought to light, a regular at Takeshi Ramen who revealed his Jounin nature invited the young Hyuga into the Ninja Academy, where his prowess in the arts would be mastered far beyond what they could inside of a common eatery. As he crossed the line of bus boy to Shinobi, Hayate felt his smile return, even seeming to grow. He graduated the Academy at the top of his class and began to write the next chapter of his life. At the age of eighteen, Hayate was granted the Shinobi title of Jounin of the Hidden Leaf, and there he broke ties with the village Shinobi on wondrous terms; Hayate beginning a new life of a virtuous wanderer to bring the balance of light and darkness to the world, as he still searches for his own.

Appearance: Hayate is equipped with special rogue's grays, which have all stained brown throughout the years, the velvet trim faded. The scarf he wears around the commons of the town is doubled as a sash, gripping tight the gauntlets that lie underneath. Hayate has a mop of shaggy, oakwood hair that stays "styled" even when wet; His hair is always a mess, and Hayate can be seen constantly blowing at it to clear his gaze. His eyes are a stately silver, known to change colour throughout the day. Xixas is usually shrouded in a gray cloak, covering his entire body, including the sheath of his massive scimitar, since such a sight doesn't bode well for those faint of heart.

Personality: Hayate is a stoic man, reveling in the aspects of pride and peace bestowed within him as a proud Huyga- and Perecurro. Hayate is blessed with a long fuse, holding the ability to keep calm and poised under even the most trying of circumstances. Aside from his Hyuga blood, the Perecurro inside gives his heart a blaze; Hayate can be seen with a grin even when bloodied and battered. His demeanour unbreakable as it is tempered by the joy of being able to walk, being able to breath and exist. Hayate can find joy simply in being alive. Despite the precedent, Hayate is a severely adamant man, with a will of fire and a glare that melts the steel of the adverse blade. He can be described as intelligent, but lacks the patience for traditional education. His achievements throughout his life were only obtained by his considerable charisma, fool luck, and a strong heart. Hayate is a man who is easy to read, simply by the staple smile across his face.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Taijutsu

Minour: Genjutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).

History

Village of Residence: Konohagakure

Clan: Hyuga
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

Hayate Perecurro Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayate Perecurro Hyuga   Hayate Perecurro Hyuga EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:53 am

Jonin... with Anbu next Thursday if you can pass the test.
Back to top Go down

Hayate Perecurro Hyuga
Page 1 of 1