NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Finvarre Yuki EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Finvarre Yuki EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Finvarre Yuki EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Finvarre Yuki EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Finvarre Yuki EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Finvarre Yuki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Finvarre Yuki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Finvarre Yuki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Finvarre Yuki EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Finvarre Yuki I_vote_lcapFinvarre Yuki I_voting_barFinvarre Yuki I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Finvarre Yuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Finvarre Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Finvarre Yuki   Finvarre Yuki EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 am

Name: Finvarre Yuki

Background:

Born in the Yuki clan, Finvarre's parents and close relatives fought in the civil war that plagued her home village. Her parents, both being users of the Kekki Genkai- Ice Release, were fighting for their and their cohorts freedom when both were killed in the line of duty. When the tragedy occurred, Finvarre's godfather, Haru, stole her from her home and smuggled her into Konohagakure. Growing up along-side the children from Hidden-Leaf, the only real connection she had with her past was Haru, and the books that she read about the Yuki clan. In an attempt to fulfill her dream of becoming one of the Greatest guards to serve the Hokage, Finvarre studied as much as she can, anything giving to her in the Academy. Considering herself a serious scholar, she studied the several different Taijutsu tecniques of the Konoha village, but also spent time with Haru to hone her Yuki Ninjutsu techniques. Being so tedious in her studies, Finvarre didn't really make friends, despite the yearning for her to do so...

Appearance:

Pure, white, shoulder-length hair. Her Icy-blue gaze can rip through you. She normally wears a black dress- when outside of combat. When she's ready for a mission, she's dressed in full black Shinobi Garbe- That which mimics the Anbu's typical uniform. This Garbe is much more silent, however, as Finvarre took hours of painstakingly sewing fine silks together- and it was finished in three-years time thank to her godfather's funding. There are two hooks on her back, which will hold her Chakrams silent but firm. The belt has six pouches, and two sheathes for her shortened katanas. The vest is a traditional Shinobi vest- two pockets near the shoulders, four colums, two rows, and just above the belly is a larger pouch. She carries a variety of poisons, kunai, and shuriken.

Finvarre Yuki Okami_10

Personality:
    Finvarre is quiet, shy around males. Females tend to make her off-set, a little angry if they can't keep a good temperament. When she gets stuck with something,s he normally will take a deep breath, and try looking at it from a different angle. When she truly gets frustrated, she'll argue and break out of her quiet nature completely. Sporting a short temper, she can be quick to anger... But not to the point of yelling. She'll instead give you a cold look- one where you know you're about to get screwed over.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Major: Taijutsu

Minor: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).

Water

Village of Residence:

Konohagakure

Clan:

Yuki

Jutsu:

-Dynamic Entry (D)
-Shadow of the Dancing Leaf (C)
-Leaf Strong Whirlwind (B)
-Leaf Gale (D)
-Konoha Hurricane (D)
-Omota Renge (B)
-Ura Renge
-Kage Clone Jutsu
-Ice Release
-Ice Release, Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
-Ice Release, Wolf Fang Avalanche
-Ice Release, Icicle

More will be added.

Last edited by Finvarre on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net

Finvarre Yuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Graded Characters-
Jump to: