NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Furaibou Balmung EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Furaibou Balmung EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Furaibou Balmung EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Furaibou Balmung EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Furaibou Balmung EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Furaibou Balmung EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Furaibou Balmung EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Furaibou Balmung EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Furaibou Balmung EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Furaibou Balmung I_vote_lcapFuraibou Balmung I_voting_barFuraibou Balmung I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Furaibou Balmung I_vote_lcapFuraibou Balmung I_voting_barFuraibou Balmung I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Furaibou Balmung

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octocactus

Furaibou Balmung Empty
PostSubject: Furaibou Balmung   Furaibou Balmung EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Name: Furaibou Balmung

Background: A young lad who used to help his family with blacksmithing in his hometown. After being kidnapped by a group of bandits when he was 10 and taken away from his village, he ended up prisoner in their headquarters, on Kirigakure's outskirts. Using a thorn apart katana he had brought with him, he could cut the ropes being used for holding him in and make his way out, by using what he knew of swordmanship and chakra usage to escape from the few guards trying to keep him in his cell. Currently living in a small apartment in Kirigakure, he trains to become a force to be reckoned with, aiming to create weapons strong enough to hurt divine beings.

Appearance:

Always wears an olive-colored incomplete set of samurai armor (Turns red after activating Kekkei Genkai). Always carries both of his swords the whole time, plus a pair of small hammers.

Regular:
Spoiler:

With Kekkei Genkai activated (WIP):
Spoiler:

Personality: Tries to be bold, but it doesn't change the fact he's a coward on the inside. Enjoys helping people with small favors, but dislikes abuses. Tries to respect everyone, deeming that as being "likely of a noble warrior".

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Taijutsu (Bukijutsu)

Minour: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style: Earth Style

Village of Allegiance: Kirigakure

Clan: Balmung (WIP)

Weapons:

Gotterdammerung:
Spoiler:

Niohoggr and Jormungandr:
Spoiler:

Theme:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Octocactus on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Furaibou Balmung Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furaibou Balmung   Furaibou Balmung EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 am

You will be ranked Genin. Watch your grammar, as there were some flaws that stood out in your spelling. Your punctuation wasn't bad, but it wasn't necessarily good either. Try to work on the flow and articulation of every sentence and phrase so that it doesn't sound to categorized and simple. I suggest working on finding a writing style that suits your personality, and try to break away from just trying to "write good". On Thursday or Friday, if you feel as though you have advanced to the levels above your current standings, Declare for Chunin. Overall, very good app!
Back to top Go down

Furaibou Balmung
Page 1 of 1