NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Darien and Jack Inuzuka I_vote_lcapDarien and Jack Inuzuka I_voting_barDarien and Jack Inuzuka I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Darien and Jack Inuzuka I_vote_lcapDarien and Jack Inuzuka I_voting_barDarien and Jack Inuzuka I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Darien and Jack Inuzuka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Darien and Jack Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Darien and Jack Inuzuka   Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:06 am

Name: Darien Inuzuka (and Jack)

Background: Born at the exact same day, yet separated by ten years, Darien and Jack were destined to become the best of friends as well as partners. Both born amongst the wild Inuzuka clan, they were always together, no matter where the other was. Both grew quickly, especially Jack, who happened to be gifted like no other dog of his race, specially breeded by the clan: he was able to talk! Darien's parents saw this as a sign and thus treated the two of them at the best of their capabilities and raising them to become the best they could be.

Learning early to fight by themselves and as a team, they quickly became a more than capable duo, both filling the other's weaknesses. Adopting the traditional man-beast techniques of their clan, they managed to defeat their first opponent at the age of ten within only a few minutes, which is considered optimal in their family and clan. The only problem was that their opponent was the leader's son, who ever since did all he can to make them pay, until an accident happened and killed him on a battlefield. Filled with remorse, even today they feel as though his death is because of them, so they swore to serve the clan's leader for as long as he would need them.

While, in their early times, Darien had the habit of carrying Jack on his head while not fighting, it soon became him who started to be transported onto his partner's back, thus allowing them to push their training even further, reaching heights only a few managed to reach in their abilities to fight together.

They both strive to become even better than they are, a goal they always try to reach in their every day lives, both physically and emotionally. Loyal towards one another and their objectives, they make a solid duo that nothing could ever divide or turn against another. Over time, they came to know each other as if they were part of the other's own body and soul, an extension of themselves. Now on their own in the world, freed from their oath to their leader, they live a life at their image, one that suits them well: one of freedom and pleasures to be enjoyed while there is still time for it.

Appearance: Darien wears a leather vest over a black shirt altogether with gray pants a bit used. The white tips of his short, spiky black hair might make some think of a canine's teeth, for it is only spiked on the forehead while flat on the rest of his head. Wearing common ninja sandals, one can easily remark his claw-shaped nails, a tradition amongst the Inuzuka. His white teeth are slightly pointier than the average human, giving him an even more savage look. His deep brown eyes always fix something, usually another's if in a conversation or just the horizon if left alone. Six feet four inches tall for a 125 pound weight, he seems skinny but stays strong despite his slim stature.

Jack is the typical blue-eyed black and white Huskie, until seen closely. Unlike his regular canine siblings, he heights five feet on all fours and weights 250 pounds. With strong muscles and practically no fat at all, he somehow managed to keep his baby face, making him look docile and loving. His pointy ears always alert for any suspicious noises, he might seem a bit paranoid to whoever does not know him, but his cute face usually make people forget about this habit of his.

Personality: Like most members of the Inuzuka clan, Darien is quick to act and mostly follows his instinct before making a choice. Although not the smartest person there is, he can prove quite cunning if he really needs to be. Easily angered, he becomes wild and fierce if provoked. Hot headed and big mouthed, he never hesitates to speak his mind, ignoring the principle of "inner voice". He lives every second as if it were to be his last, therefore he never hesitates and always goes onward in his life.

As for Jack, he is more of a reserved dog. Although fierce in battle, he is quite shy while out of combat, never going to strangers unless asked of Darien or has no other choice. He usually stays quiet, communicating only if needed and never with strangers. Loyal to his partner, he would gladly sacrifice himself for a chance for Darien to escape perils and save himself.

Specialization

Majour
: Taijutsu (Hard Fist)

Minour: Ninjutsu

Chakra Style: Fuuton & Raiton (Wind and Lightning)

Village of Allegiance: Konohagakure no Sato

Clan: Inuzuka

Last edited by Oak on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Darien and Jack Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darien and Jack Inuzuka   Darien and Jack Inuzuka EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 am

I have decided to rank you as a Chunin for the time being, this is due to a few notable flaws that I have found in the character(s). However, you have almost definitely reached Jounin level with your writing and I was thoroughly impressed. Between next Thursday and Friday, you may declare your desire to advance to Jounin rank. You shall be tested by an admin to determine if your writing skills have improved since your last graded work. (This character.)
Back to top Go down

Darien and Jack Inuzuka
Page 1 of 1