NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Fios Jutsu- Need rank I_vote_lcapFios Jutsu- Need rank I_voting_barFios Jutsu- Need rank I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Fios Jutsu- Need rank I_vote_lcapFios Jutsu- Need rank I_voting_barFios Jutsu- Need rank I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Fios Jutsu- Need rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Fios Jutsu- Need rank Empty
PostSubject: Fios Jutsu- Need rank   Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:06 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Breath

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Great_Fireball_Technique- Is rank C

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Flame_Bullet- B

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Exploding_Flame_Shot

Jutsu name: Chaneringu- A?

Jutsu style: Nintaijutsu?

Effect: She channels a bunch of fire chakra into her blade, causing the red part of it to ignite. The flames are hot enough to evaporate water. This does take a lot of chakra though. This take 2 turns of channeling chakra into her blade, then lasts 3 posts with the flame.

Example: While she and her opponent fought she had been channeling a bunch of chakra into the red part of her blade. This would cause the blade to ignite on command. After a few more minutes, she ignited her blade with the word, "Chaneringu" The edge of the blade ignited and burned hot as could be.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Fios Jutsu- Need rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fios Jutsu- Need rank   Fios Jutsu- Need rank EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:19 am

Chaneringu - B

Fire Breath: Won't be as strong as Kyuubi's... It'll be realistic, and have a range of fifteen feet max. - A

Great Fireball: Let's be legit. A rank.

Bullet: Is fine as a B.

Exploding Flame Shot: Will be B since the combustion bullets are small, and don't do serious damage, but can still hurt and catch clothes on fire... Imagine how awkward that could be. *wink wink*.
Back to top Go down

Fios Jutsu- Need rank
Page 1 of 1