NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Takumi        EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Takumi        EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Takumi        EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Takumi        EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Takumi        EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Takumi        EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Takumi        EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Takumi        EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Takumi        EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Takumi        I_vote_lcapTakumi        I_voting_barTakumi        I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Takumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Takumi        Empty
PostSubject: Takumi    Takumi        EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 am

Name: Takumi

Background:
          Takumi had not lived in the land of fire all his life, in fact, he originally lived in the The village Hidden in the Sands. In the village he had trained hard in the academy hoping to become a Jounin of the village, to protect it from outside threats and serve it's leader Lord Kazekage. It was here that he mastered the use of both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu in order to become a more effective and versatile fighter. However it was during his chunin examinations where things went wrong. He was assigned to group 3 for the exams, and his partners were Iato and Zika, two friends of his he had met during his training in the academy. They were both skilled ninjutsu users and they seemed sure to make it past the preliminary rounds. The exams were kicked off with a pseudo mission of sorts. Each group merely had to deliver their scroll to the end point without fail. The area they were tasked with going through was a treacherous and steep decent down a set of sheer cliffs then to a lake where they would have to either swim or use chakara control to run across the lake to the next leg of the journey. It was when they had reached the bottom of the cliff that things went sour. As if out of nowhere, Iato grabbed Zika and forced her under the water along with himself. Takumi lunged in after them, but was to slow dragging them up and both of them had drown. In the bushes not far away sat a rival group, terrified and shacking. Their Genjutsu user had used sensory jutsu to make Iato to believe Zika was an enemy and wanted to kill him, and as he dragged her down into the lake Iato only saw them falling down the cliff. The Genjutsu user had merely wished to stop them from succeeding and give his team better odds of moving on. Afraid, they held their silence. The sudden turning on his teammate was attributed to an underlying mental illness. Takumi was never fully satisfied, believing it could not be true for he had known his friends well,  with the answer. Eventually, the memories drove him away. He settled in the land of fire, where he now works as a shinobi.  Ever training and pushing himself to the limit, he hopes never again to have to see an ally die and will do anything in order to protect those he cares about.

Appearance: Takumi Stands 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. He has a blood type of B- and wears glasses. His hair is mid-length and a tad unruly, it is also a dirty brown color. Takumi often wears his own armor, over the standard for shinobi, preferring leather pieces and guards over woven material. He carries a set of short knives with wide curved blades and always has his bow on him along with the special quiver that goes along with it. Both are made of a redwood and polished to a shine. When not dressed for battle takumi wears simple clothes and outfits, preferring a laid back style.

Personality: Takumi harbors great guilt over the loss of his squad mates and will do anything to protect those closest to him. He is dependable, trustworthy and friendly with almost anyone. In public he tends to be quiet and reserved, often reading a book or enjoying a meal. He does, however, has a different side towards the evil and unjust, the mean and cruel; to them he is the cold pillar of revenge. He rarely speaks to those he dislikes and often then not just gives them a piercing stare.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Taijutsu

Minour: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style: Wind

History

Village of Residence: Village hidden in the leaves.

Clan: None.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Takumi        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi    Takumi        EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Congratulations, you are the site's first Chunin, dictated with Above Average skills. You are close to Bordering Jounin, and in a week's time, you may declare to be tested to advance into Jounin.
Back to top Go down

Takumi
Page 1 of 1