NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_vote_lcapUltimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_voting_barUltimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_vote_lcapUltimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_voting_barUltimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 am

Kuro Volk was standing out on the Kiriga Lake with his arms folded as he looked up at the sky, remembering his past life and his rule, and how he would someday bring himself back to King. He could not stand another moment amongst these commoners, they deserved to be under his feet.

"Such dogs belong prostrated on the ground, Gods like myself belong in the Heavens!"

He let out a sigh and scratched the side of his head, looking back down at his reflecting, giving a sly smile.

"And who better than I, Kuro Volk, the ultimate being, be their ruler."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well, that sounds like a terrible idea. I mean, If I was ruled by a reflection in the lake, I'd be in pretty poor spirits". Corren wrapped himself within his bleached robes, as he approached the Kiriga Lakeside, finding himself in the company of a rather odd individual. He was dressed as if he presided outside the realm; his intricate black armour shaped largely, a cape hanging down to his legs.

This man, Kuro Volk, he proclaimed to be, stood out in the Kiriga lake a little off the shore. Corren himself was still on the beach, the sun and reflection of the water giving Corren a near holy reception of his clothing as his large white robes flooded outward to one side, giving him the appearance of an one winged angel. Corren grinned to his company.

"I mean, either that or someone's teetering on the precipice of insanity".
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:59 pm

The voice directed at at him caught his attention, turning his head he saw a man roughly his age, at first glance his appearance threw him off, but was no more than a dog in his eyes.

"Who gave you permission to gaze upon me, mongrel!"

Fully turning himself around, he locked eyes with the man before him, crossing his arms giving an irritated expression. This man's presence alone angered him greatly.

"Who are you to try and get my attention, a dog like yourself is not worthy of such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 am

Corren stepped closer to the shore, letting the ocean graze over his bare feet. "Well, I didn't try to get your attention. You chose to turn and acknowledge me. So wouldn't that mean you're nothing but a dog?" Corren kept smiling, and gestured to himself, and then his company. "I mean, I AM dressed decently better than you are. My robes are bleach white and spotless. Your armour is... Black and rather tasteless".

Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 pm

His words were decently true, his armor when he was ruler was not present with him, but at the sight of his feet touching the same water he was on irritated him quickly.

"Spotless, you say? Your blood will change that rather quick!"

Five portals opened and shot out swords at quick speeds, all aimed at the head of the dog before him.

"I advise you to not speak so bluntly to your master, mongrel!"
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Corren's eyes widened, as did his smile. He sunk low to the ground, so far his head touched the sand as the blades whizzed past. Corren pushed the momentum in his legs to throw himself upward. "Oh, hey. Please forgive me, oh great and conscripted master of mine. I hope you'll find it in your gracious heart to forgive me". Corren bowed low, his hands both within his draping cloak. He then lifted his head, and gave the armoured man a devilish grin. "Please forgive me, master, for dodging such a slow and weak attack".

Corren whipped both arms out of his cloak, and send a Kunai with a smoke bomb towards his new adversary, and smoke exploding into a massive cloud of black dust.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:03 pm

"Your cheap tricks will not help you, mongrel. I have already decided you should die!"

He jumped back a bit, slightly irritated this mongrel had him move.

"Reveal yourself, dog. So that I may kill you and not have to waste anymore of my precious time with the likes of you. Cherish the time you have spent in my presence before you die."

Summoning 15 more portals, he fired the weapons straight into the smoke, giving a sly smile as he waited for the mongrel to emerge.

Chakra-335/400
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Corren could tell rushing into the smoke was not wise. Instead, the angelic boy dove into the water, and swam forward under the cover of smoke. Only a few feet forward, Corren dove upwards to the left side of the smoke cloud. As he emerged, the remainder of a barrage of weapon shot towards him, and the surprise left Corren unbalanced. One of them pierced his sleeve, and cut across his arm. Corren seethed for a moment, and stood to let the smoke clear. "Tsk... Fine".

"Katon! Phoenix Claw!" Corren yelled, and extended his hand. Four streams of fire extended from his hand, and conformed into one large jetting spear of fire towards his adversary.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:57 pm

"Tch, a mongrel such as yourself is still alive?"

He saw the attack come after him, giving an irritated expression at the sight of this mongrel still in one piece.

"Rho Aias!"

A portal opened up, revealing a shield, stationing itself in front him. Kuro Volk decided to jump away from the blast, feeling the shield to not be enough, but his thought was a second to late, as the blast had destroyed his shield, singing his cape, along with a slight burn on his wrist.

"That power.. Is he-?"

Chakra-310/400
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Corren jetted towards the armoured man, and pushed through the smoke. He threw off his cape, and tossed it onto the shore; Corren revealed his dexterous attire, slim fit and detailed towards agility. Corren pulled his hands back.

"Suiton! Gelatin prison!" He called, and two bubbles of thick water poured into his hands, and he threw them. If they connected, the heavy, sticky syrup would be an incredible hindering aspect, especially if they hit the feet or hands.

Chakra: 425/500
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:57 am

He opened 5 portals behind him, and jumped off to the side, leaving swords and daggers to fire directly at the man.

"Mongrel.. Do not test me!"

He landed back on the water, and held the singed area of his cape in his hands, his anger growing immensely.

"You impudent fool.."

Chakra-285/300

Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 am

Corren wasn't close enough to engage in Taijutsu, and it was too soon to use his secret weapons... However, Corren did know what he COULD do! "Pardon my impudence, your majesty. However, if you're the one being backed into a corner, and I'm the fool... What does that make you? A blatant moron?".

"Fire Style! Rising Phoenix!" Corren formed a multitude of hand signs, and his body was covered in a blanket of flames before his body was shot forward towards his adversary like a missile.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!". Corren exclaimed his feelings as his body as a jetting rocket flew at high speed towards his foe, pushing past the array of weapons that shot at him.

Chakra: 375/500

Last edited by Corren on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 am

"Your skills are truly impressive, such words should honor you greatly, a parting gift before you die."

He raised his hand, his glare unwavered at the fury that barreled toward him, two portals had opened ahead of Kuro, and shot out two chains at his opponent.

"Restrain him, Enkidu!"

His opponent was nothing to scoff at, Kuro kept wondering what kind of power he held, and can it really rival the likes of Fyre?
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:17 am

Corren's eyes widened as the golden chains shot at him from ahead. He might be able to avoid this... Maybe. It would be close. After the rocket faded away, Corren couldn't stop the momentum so he was shot forward right toward the chains.

"This is gonna hurt... Fire Style, Phoenix Claw!" Considering the close range, the five ropes of fire shot outward before closing in, yet before, they connected with the chains of gold. However, the momentum and force jarred him back with incredible force, knocking the wind out of him. Corren began to breath heavily, and desperately.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 am

"You mongrel.."

His breath was getting weaker, he finally realized someone's strength, but would still win this duel, it did not matter who this man was.

"Your skills were impressive.. But I will not lose this fight, for it was worthy of my effort."

He raised his hand, and one portal opened, soon after hundreds followed, making a wall of portals revealing weapons, blocking out of the sun itself.

"Gate of.."

He crossed his arms and the weapons fired themselves straight at the man before him, he had a wide -almost insane- smile on his face as the weapons flew past him.

"Babylon!!"

Chakra- 160/400
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am

Corren exhaled heavily. Countless ripples of gold manifested behind his adversary, the tips and blades of a sea of weapons breaking out, giving wake to a hellish storm. Time seemed to slow to a near still, a tempest of steel seconds away from ripping into Corren. Corren's eyes grew darker, and he put his hands together and began to weave hand signs.

"Fyre Release... Ashfyre!" As the first blade met its mark, the tip was already pushing into his chest, and an instant before it pierced his heart, the angelic boy vanished into a cloud of glistening ash, lost in the storm of steel and water.

Chakra: 200/500
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:42 pm

"Fyre Release? You possess Fyre Release!?"

Kuro Volk dismissed his weapon barrage, and stood still on the water, he looked down at the water and his reflection, and started to laugh, slowly bringing his head up, staring up at the sky, he had now realized why he used so much strength on this person, he was no mongrel.

"I see now, your power is truly great. I commend you for your skills."

This man was no longer below him, he possessed Fyre Release, the ultimate power. Kuro Volk was certainly surprised, but decided to not stop fighting him, if he truly possessed Fyre Release, he could finally use his power in a duel amongst equals.

"Before we continue, might I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance   Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sarcasm v.s Ultimate Arrogance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Kiriga :: Lake-
Jump to: