NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_vote_lcapEvent Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_voting_barEvent Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_vote_lcapEvent Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_voting_barEvent Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant]   Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 am

As you can tell I really want this char slot . . . thanks Corren D<.

Anyhow, don't you ever get tired of aimlessly sparring and going on missions? Surely smacking around a couple of rogues with their own legs is always fun, but then what? What about the good 'ol activities that ninja's get to partake in? What am I referring to? And why do I keep asking all of these questions? Not because I'm an idiot, but because the Ninja Pageant is here!

Now it's not your typical pageant with dress up and personality contest unless you're into that, but a chance to display ones creativity. Who can come up with the most dazzling combination? Maybe you will try to awe the judges with a terrifying flame dragon, or even try a unique combination of opposition. Or maybe a demonstration with a friend showing your physical prowess. Who knows the possibilities are endless! What is known however, is that that will not be the only event to partake in.

Feel free to find a seat in the stands and watch some of the dangerous, but friendly battles there will be. 1 v 1, 2 v 2, or even 3 v 3! Grab your best pal or gang of friends and show the spectators who the best tag team is.

Of course it's nice to have fun, but in the end, we all want one thing. A reward, what will it be? A glimmering name in the chat box, so you can laugh at the mongrels beneath you? Maybe a couple extra chakra points, so you can outlast your biggest rival? Or even that weapon you have been eyeballing on Google all day, but are too afraid to ask about. Well that no longer matters, because by proving your creative and giving it your all, you may be a winner! Yes I didn't say by beating everyone into submission with their own limbs, but this event will be focusing on ones creativity and the use of wits. Brute force doesn't always take the gold and it surely won't this time around.

To participate, be sure to make your way to Kumogakure as soon as possible. There you can always enjoy the sparkling beaches and the radiant sun even if not participating in the event. But be sure to bring some sunscreen, because you don't want to be embarrassed when an unexpected guest arrives.
Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion[Ninja Pageant]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Suggestions/Questions-
Jump to: