NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
New encounters......and a short spar! I_vote_lcapNew encounters......and a short spar! I_voting_barNew encounters......and a short spar! I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
New encounters......and a short spar! I_vote_lcapNew encounters......and a short spar! I_voting_barNew encounters......and a short spar! I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

New encounters......and a short spar!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

New encounters......and a short spar! Empty
PostSubject: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Yuven walked casualy through the Village Square after returning from his long mission, whisteling whilst the breeze brushed his snow-white hair back. As he walked, he began to feel an urge to train, or maybe to spar with another Genin. Like a tiger would search for prey, Yuven began to scout through the crowds, searching for anybody wearing a headband.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Sumaru was sitting down on a bench. He looked at the headband he had gotten on Christmas. When He turned it around there was a note on the back of it and it said
Sumaru you are not yet a Genin but soon you will be. Your are a Psuedo-Genin which means you can do anything a Genin can you are just not on there level yet.
Sincerely yours
Santanobi

Sumaru sighed and said "Well it is better then nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Having spotted his target, a boy sitting on a bench, apparently reading some kind of note, Yuven approached this boy slowly. Upon closer examination, the note said something about a Psuedo Genin, whatever that was.

Leaning closer, Yuven stered at this boy and said, in a friendly and happy tone of voice, "Hey there friend, what's that you got there?"

He also noticed this person's headband. Knowing that only Genin recieve headbands, therefore this boy was DEFINETLEY a Genin.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Sumaru looked up at Yuven and then looked back down. He shoved the note into his pocket and said "Its a note..." Sumaru put the headband on and got up. He looked at Yuven and said "Not trying to be mean but what do you want."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Laughing quietly, i leaned back so my body was straight and replied, "Well, i've been looking for some fellow Genin to train or spar with."

Gesturing at his Headband, he coninued, "I'm guessing you're a Genin, so i thought you might be interested. What's your name friend?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Sumaru had not wanted to spar due to the fact that he didnt know the limit of his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He looked Yuven in the eye and said " Im Sumaru Uchiha." Sumaru then began to think to himself "If I spar I can test my abilities since I havnt been in a fight yet." He then said out loud "Alright Ill take you up on your offer. But first whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Laughing at the word Uchhia-and not out of disrespect-Yuven thought this boy would be the perfect test for him. Therefore, he was obliged to answer, "My name is Yuven Hyüga, it's a pleasure to meet you Sumaru Uchiha.".

He bowed after saying his name, knowing of the Uchiha's reputation. He would have to be careful though, for he knew not if this boy had awakned his Sharingan yet, and if so, how good was he with it?

Gesturing at the training arena to the north of the village square, he said, "I think there will be fine, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

"Sure..." Sumaru began to walk off to the training area and said to himself "Dont do what you did to that Austin guy..." When Sumaru arrived he yawned and activated his sharingan and said "Lets get this over with..."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Smiling, Yuven nodded, "heh, ok." He entered his fighting stance and waited for his opponent to come. He was excited yet scared. This opponent would undoubtedly be stronger than the others, and the chances of victory would most definetly be slim. A short breeze passed them as Yuven waited.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Sumaru did a few hand signs and said "Fire Style:Phoenix Flower Jutsu" He shot three mini fireballs at them and he pulled out 6 shuriken. He threw them into the fireballs so that they could hide within them 2 in each.
Chakara: 410/425
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Yuven saw the fireballs heading towards him, and dodged them easily by jumping in the air. Whilst in mid-air, Yuven swiftly threw two kunai at the boy, each of which aimed at one of his shoulders. Those kunai were also attached with explosive tags, just incase the boy dodged the initial attack.

He landed, waiting to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Sumaru did a substitution jutsu and replaced himself with a rock that was behind Yuven. Sumaru then threw 3 shuriken at Yuven from behind.
405/425
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Seeing his opponent burst into a cloud of smoke, Yuven raised his guard. He heard his foe appear behind him so he quickly ducked, dodging the shuriken. He then spun around, aiming a kick at the boy's face. He's fast Yuven thought as he excecuted the attack, But he's using up quite abit of chakra, maybe i can get the advantage.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Sumaru had seen the kick before it landed due to his Sharingan. He would attempt to catch the kick and if it was successful he would use his elbow to strike down on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 pm

His leg was caught by Sumaru, who now attempted to elbow his leg. Damn, i'll have to up my game abit
He quickly activated his Byakugan, catching the boy's elbow befor he could land a hit.

"Just so you know, " said Yuven, moving Sumaru's elbow to the side, "This fight's about to get harder!"

Knowing that in this range, he could not miss, he aimed a gentle fist attack at a chakra point near the boy's left shoulder, at the same time freeing his leg.

Chakra: 420/425
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Sumaru got hit in the chakara point and he felt immense pain. He activated his EMS but he did not fully know the power of it. Last time he used it he snapped and almost killed a fellow Academy Student. Sumaru closed his right eye and said "AMATARTSU!" The Black flames went straight to Yuven's face at point blank range. Sumaru thought it would only burn his chakara but little did he know, that he had brought the black flames to there true potential, which are flames as hot as the sun, if not maybe even hotter.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 pm

"What the-?" He exclaimed, unable to complete his scentence because black flames hotter than the sun had just burst in his face. He shouted in pain, but he would not go down. "PALM OF DEATH" he shouted, and mustering all his energy, he aimed a single attack at the boy's arm which would block all the chakra points in that arm.

He fell to the floor, the last thing he thought being good fight...Sumaru.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Sumaru looked in horror at what he had done. Then he felt even more pain in his arm and it began to go numb. Sumaru dropped down and saw that there was nothing he could do to help Yuven. Sumaru began to cry and said "All I cause is death..." He then got up and began to sprint away scared someone would see him near the dead body.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Koruton stood next to a tree, his jaw hanging low below his head. Had he just witnessed a murder, or an accident? He was not sure; all he new was that one person was dead, and one was alive.

"Y-you....k-killed him?" he said, dumbstruck by the back flames on the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Sumaru was still running and he saw Koruton. He panicked and yelled "IT WAS A ACCIDENT... I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Sumaru had tears running down the side of his face and he ended up tripping over a log and fell to the floor.

Sumaru looked at Koruton and said "PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New encounters......and a short spar!   New encounters......and a short spar! Empty

Back to top Go down

New encounters......and a short spar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: