NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A quick spar with a fellow Genin I_vote_lcapA quick spar with a fellow Genin I_voting_barA quick spar with a fellow Genin I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A quick spar with a fellow Genin I_vote_lcapA quick spar with a fellow Genin I_voting_barA quick spar with a fellow Genin I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A quick spar with a fellow Genin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

A quick spar with a fellow Genin Empty
PostSubject: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 pm

I arrived at the sparring arena-located in the center of the large training grounds-and stood still, awaiting my opponent. Although normally i would research my opponent to find out information such as jutsu style, speed, intellect and other things, today i was in abit of a rush to get here, so i forgot to do any of that. Unfortunatley, i would most likley be at a disadvantage, which was why i was relieved that it was not a battle to the death.

Sighing heavily, i waited for my foe-a fellow genin from the leaf village-to arrive in the training gorunds, where our spar would begin.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:02 pm

He stepped into the training grounds and took in all that was in sight. Grass, grass, grass! Three stumps of wood barely higher than six feet aligned in a row. A small river that forked behind the stumps and the origin of that river being a cliff with a waterfall. This was all in front of Emilio along with his opponent. He looked like a roughneck brute. Rippling muscles and and expression that was stone itself. "Geez, who ate a bowl of nails for breakfast?" Emilio chuckled at his mental mischief and introduced himself, making his presence known. "Heyo, I'm Emilio, you can call me Emil or Leo. I guess I will be your sparring partner today." A light smile slid onto his vibrant being. Powder blue hair leaning with the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Moments before my opponent had arrived, i had been silently enjoying the peace and quiet, listening to the sound of the water from the river as well as the chirps of the birds. It was moments like this that really made me feel at peace, moments that made me feel as if the world was completley silent, and that i could just fall on the floor to sleep (as i had had some trouble sleeping throughout the last few days).

However, that peace had been abruptly interrupted by somebody who appeared to be saying he was my sparring partner. Because of his interruption, i was rather mad at him, and decided not to hold back against him.

Waving at him, i said "Hello there....friend" i said the word friend abit quietly since, i did not really consider him my friend just yet, "Yes indeed we shall be sparring, I trust you are familiar with the rules of Genin spars?"

Expecting a "Yes" for an answer, i enter a defencive fighting stance, ready to begin this fight.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Emilio caught the venom in Koruton's undertone. It was shaken off however. Emilio was just doing his duty as a sparring partner showing up and preparing to battle. Emilio would nod to the question he was asked, but would show a bit of disappointment when his partner entered a defensive stance."A guy his size taking the defense . . . come on man." With about fifteen meters between the two Emilio would begin walking. Then jogging, then erupt in a head on dash for his opponent. He wasn't going to let the mans brute size intimidate him. Being inside ones head is half the fight. Maybe Emilio charging in like this would get him in his enemy's. He was expecting Taijutsu maneuvers from Koruton, considering his size, so he would be ready to counter. If he got in close enough he would attempt a flying jump kick with his right at about two meters away. This would test the waters of reflex time or if Koruton just wanted to test Emilio's strength and take the blow. Emilio wouldn't mind if a dodge was employed for again this was just a test.

If a single handsign was executed by Koruton before Emilio could perform his attack, however Emilio would stop in his tracks and prepare to counter or evade.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:51 pm

I could see that he had expected me to go on the offensive (as most people with my kind of body build would do). However, i prefered to let my opponent start, especially knowing that i could easily switch from offence to defence. As he dashed towards me, I threw a single kunai with an explosive tag attached to it. Although i was not too efficient at the art of Buukijutsu, i still knew how to aim a kunai and throw it propery. As the kunai flew towards him, i ran around him, throwing 3 more kunais, these ones were regular kunai.

I was planning on using the explosion as a distraction which would allow me to excecute an earth style ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 pm

The bomb tag kunai taking a bit of prep time, Emilio easily pulled out a kunai of his own in time ready to counter. Leaping high above the bomb tag, so explosive damage could be avoided as well, he produced another kunai. One for a toss and one to keep close for deflection. Being in the air wasn't always the safest or smartest move after all, so this precaution was necessary.

Three more kunai homing in, Emilio tossed his kunai to eliminate one, then his other for the next, while withdrawing another kunai to throw at the next. Troublesome, but the enemy may also feel the toll for his actions. The six now descending kunai would make the surrounding area a slight dangerzone.

As Koruton's handsigns were prepped, Emilio would prepare a set of his own, ready to counter the potential threat.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Fortunatly, although not excactly as i had planned, my distraction was a success. With him in the air, i would be able to preform my next jutsu with ease. I preformed a quick sequence of handsigns before slamming my hands into the ground, muttering:

Earth Style-Flying Rock Knives

As i did so, 15 small, sharp blades completly made out of rock shot into the sky at my opponent at a pretty high speed. I had not bothered to aim them perfectly for 2 reasons. Firstly, because since there were 15 knives, at least 5 of them would have a chance of hitting Emilio and secondly, because i was preparing another jutsu in conjunction.

With a single handsign, i sunk into the earth rather slowly, knowing that my opponent would not be able to attack me unless he allowed himself to be hit by the knives.

Earth Style-hide like a mole

Once under the ground, i waited for Emilio to land.

Chakra: 420/450
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:36 pm

"Knives!? Damn he is trying to kill me. What happened to Genin Rules?!" While thinking he unleashed a small sphere of wind from his jaw. This orb then proceeded to clash with one of the kunai and expand into a small globe of rotating wind. It didn't shred the whole attack, but since it was fired in front of Emilio, he had an opening to descend to the ground. On his way he noticed his target missing."A surprise for me? Well I can surprise you too big guy. He chuckled as a kunai was wrapped in an explosive note on his way down.

Being a mischief causer and enjoying a good pun, Emilio thought it would be funny to present Koruton with his own trip. Guard up ready for his target to appear anywhere, because he was unaware he sunk into the earth, Emilio's chakra was flowing steady. His body a bit warmed from the light combat.

Jutsu Used~Compression Shot~
Chakra Remaining 325
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:12 pm

While i was waiting for him to land, i began forming a plan in my head-As soon as he landed, i would stick my arm out from the ground and throw a kunai at the place were he had landed. This would be both a surprise attack and a distraction. At the same time, this time with my other hand, i would grab one of his legs so that he did not escape.

I heard him fall only inches away from my location, so i travelled to him until i was sure that his feet were right underneath my head. It is now or never I thought to myself, hoping that the plan would work. Without giving it a second thought, I instantly raised my hand-the one with the kunai-and threw it at object which i hoped was Emillio. At the excact same moment, i raised my other hand out of the ground, attempting to grab his foot.

Earth Style-Head hunter Jutsu

Chakra: 410/450
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 am

A slight rumble was felt underneath the ground. Not enough to make Emilio really question the source, but a disturbance that raised his guard was sensed. As the hand would break the surface to throw a kunai, Emilio would leap backwards three meters. This would unknowingly render the secondary ploy of Koruton useless as well.

He still had the kunai in his hand with the bomb tag, but sadly it was of no use right now. It was still an unknown force to Koruton however, so a surprise would be coming. A simple counter to avoid further problems with this pesky move was taken. Producing another before landing, he would place it on the surface right in front of him. He would however then turn his back, making the bombtag only a few centimeters behind him. If a back attack was attempted, Emilio's back was already turned. But if a frontal attack(now Emilio's back) was in mind, Koruton would discover a bomb tag on the extended limb. Emilio also still had his tagged kunai ready for action also.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 pm

My attack failed, but i decided to stay underground so that i still had some sort of an advantage. He seems to have quick reflexes i thought to myself, trying to think of a new plan. Suddenly, i remembered about one jutsu which might help me. I began gathering earth style chakra in my hands, before travelling to the location were i sensed his chakra. Instantly, i raised my hand out once again, my only goal this time being to touch his foot. (Note that since i am right underneath your feat, i don't think the bomb tags will work, but to be honest, i'm not too sure)

Earth Style-Earth burden

If my hand came in contact with his leg, a large piece of earth would form in Emilio's foot, halving his speed. If i missed, iw ould come out of the ground and attempt a different stratergy (Not being aware of the explosive tag that would explode as soon as rose up)

Chakra: 395/450
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Emilio waited in silence, but to some odd occurrence those faint vibrations were felt again. He wouldn't be foolish enough to disregard them like he did last time, so he took precaution. He could jump into the air and wait for the arm to emerge. His bomb tag could blow the poor fellows arm off whether it touched it or just surfaced near it, but this wasn't one of those battles.

"I don't know how to fight this guy, without causing extreme damage to him shit." He would take a multitude of leaps forward giving him about twenty meters of space from his previous location. Being a primary Taijutsu user, he would be able to cover this distance in a minimal amount of time and his last leap would be aimed at one of the 6ft tree stumps. The center one to be exact. Now perched on the thick wooden mass, he would wait for his opponents move. He surely couldn't phase into the wood, so this wooden throne or the air were the only safe areas.

Crouched almost like a lithe cat on top of the flattened stump, Emilio's feline like eyes sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick spar with a fellow Genin   A quick spar with a fellow Genin Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick spar with a fellow Genin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: