NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Special Power Rules EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Special Power Rules EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Special Power Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Special Power Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Special Power Rules EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Special Power Rules EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Special Power Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Special Power Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Special Power Rules EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Special Power Rules I_vote_lcapSpecial Power Rules I_voting_barSpecial Power Rules I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Special Power Rules I_vote_lcapSpecial Power Rules I_voting_barSpecial Power Rules I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Special Power Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Special Power Rules Empty
PostSubject: Special Power Rules   Special Power Rules EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:46 am

1. Sharingan: In order to have the Sharingan, you must be a part of the Uchiha. You may not create a character with Mangekyo, or Eternal Mangekyo. As the Sharingan is broken as fack, there will be limits placed. Such as, having Sharingan does NOT give you Genjutsu. The Sharingan gives you the ability to track movements more efficiently. Also, per Tomoe, the user can copy a Jutsu to use for that battle. I.E: With two Tomoe, the user can copy a Jutsu twice during a battle. In order to advance in Tomoe, the user can once per week, write a 400 word training session. Your character cannot start off with Mangekyo, EMS, or more than two Tomoe.

-Mangekyo Sharingan: In order to obtain the Mangekyo, you must have Genjutsu as your Specialization, or Sub-Specialization. The Mangekyo Sharingan grants the user a small decrease in Chakra used for Genjutsu. S is -20, A is -10, B is -5, C is also -5. Mangekyo Sharingan also grants the user Amaterasu, which has been changed to only being able to burn Chakra instead of the human body, which can decrease the strength of techniques, with potential significance. Mangekyo Sharingan also allows Susano'o, an S rank technique that creates an exo-skeleton armed with a weapon. The skeleton, and fully created form are separate. The skeletal form costs 125 Chakra and lasts for five posts. The full form lasts for an added three posts, giving Susano'o the potential seven post lasting time if used in succession, post after post. The secondary form costs an additional 150 Chakra.
. Instead of Susano'o, the user can exchange this power for Kamui. Kamui itself costs 150 Chakra per use.

As per Mangekyo's flaw, if Mangekyo is used twenty times, the user becomes fully blind. In order to obtain the Mangekyo, the user must kill another character they are close to. Simple.

-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: In order to obtain this OPasfacknerfedmofogay power, you must already have the Mangekyo Sharingan. You must also have met another user of the Mangekyo, and have their eyes transplanted into you. This requires the proof of having eyes to transplant from another character not owned by yourself, and a two-thousand word training explaining the obtaining of the power. This must also be approved by either two Moderators, or one Admin. EMS gives you all of the Mangekyo powers, including Susano'o AND Kamui.

Sharingan costs 10 Chakra per post, and can be deactivated at any time, yet must wait three posts to reactivate.

Mangekyo and EMS take 15 per post.

2. Rinnegan: Is not allowed.

3. Kekkei Genkai: A Chunin user can create a Clan with a Kekkei Genkai. You can have two original Kekkei Genkai (Lame), but for the second, you must have a second character, you must write a 3,000 word History, as well as another description (No word minimum) about the Kekkei Genkai. Lack of full detail and description, as well as examples, will result in a "Not-Accepted" stamp. .

4. Bijuu: As for now, no one can have a Bijuu, however they do exist and will pop up and crush a village or two. Story events, or bonus events. Eventually, Jinchuuriki will be manifested.

5. S Jutsu: S jutsu must always be posted in Jutsu Creation regardless of whether we know they're an S Jutsu to have their Chakra amount determined. S Jutsu will be graded from 125 Chakra to 220 Chakra.  Academy Students can learn one S Jutsu, Genin have two, Chunin have three, Jounin have four, ANBU have five, Sannin have as many as they would like.

6. Byakugan: In order to use the special Gentle Fist, you MUST have Byakugan. If you have Byakugan, it takes up your Kekkei Genkai slot, regardless of if it's transplanted. Regular Gentle Fist (As detailed in the Branches), does not require Byakugan. When activated, Byakugan costs 10 Chakra per post and can be de-activated at any time, yet must wait three posts to re-activate.

7. Clones: Clones all require a minimum of 10 Chakra per clone, and can be created with up to fifty Chakra per Clone to be able to use one Jutsu. Clones also lack the user's full ability.
Back to top Go down

Special Power Rules
Page 1 of 1