NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
In the Footsteps of the Bear I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
In the Footsteps of the Bear I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

In the Footsteps of the Bear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

In the Footsteps of the Bear Empty
PostSubject: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 am

I woke up before Takumi, as the lights in the kitchen were off. Taking off my backpack, I opened it up before packing it full of herbs that would help my journey, and plenty of store-able food. Working consistently, I also took out some chalk from one of the table desks- in case of emergency.

Lucine, you shouldn't be leaving without him...

Sansuke, look. He already pointed out that summoners make him nervous, and my mission for Bear is awkward. On all fours he's seven feet tall, one of the smallest S-summons... But, why would he be ranked as such by the wolf packs if he didn't pack a punch?

I'm not saying that it's stupid of you to go for him, I'm saying it's stupid to turn down the chance to take a medical ninja too.

Stopping, I let a sigh escape my lips.

I just... don't want to bother him..
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 am

I awoke and walked over to my window, fresh morning sun pouring in through it. The nights events came back in a rush as I looked outside and saw a figure walking off into the trees.

She left without you, even when you offered you assistance? Taka asked, a bit peeved.
She doesn't quite understand yet.... give her time I replied to him, before going and getting dressed.

The reason I put myself in danger... the reason I gladly wanted to come along with her to find bear.. she just didn't understand.

I shiver remembering the day, oh so long ago.. my academy graduation, the final test. I slipped my coat on checking the pockets, ensuring I had what I needed.

Walking over to the window, I opened it as a warm draft blew in.
perfect weather for flying.. Taka remarked.
My thoughts exactly I replied, taking wing after jumping out of the window, transforming mid fall. Turning towards her path I followed from on high.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 am

Setting myself, I took a deep breath. Lowering my body to the ground, I waited until I felt my muscles ache for the need to run. When the tight, burning sensation hit me, I launched myself from my resting place, soaring with Sansuke's speed through the underbrush.

Lucine, we've got company.

As the winds changed to south, the scent of Takumi's bird form drafted up with me, following the direction of my sprint.

How did he know?!

Jumping into the trees, I began to push myself harder- an attempt to aide my speed. Taijutsu training assisted the muscle control, which helped me gain a bit of ground on my kin.

Not sure, but I think he caught a thermal.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:17 am

I was high overhead watching her try to outrun me.
Isn't she suppose to be the one who knows about animals? I ask Taka, puzzled.
Guess she doesn't know about Peregrine Falcons, give her a lesson. He said, smiling internally.

Closing both winds I dropped, accelerating quickly. Soon I had reached nearly 210 miles per hour before opening my winds, gliding along beside her.

"You missed breakfast, no french toast for you.." I say to her in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 am

"Ugh, I was hoping it was just some crow who was following us..."

Sighing, I leaned against the tree, holding out my arm. The squirrel that was perched there jumped to my hand, chittering away as though he were speaking to me.

"I was hoping you didn't have to come, Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 am

I transform back, standing on the branch opposite and looking at her angrily. "You are the only family I have ever had..." I say to her flatly, looking down at the ground.

"I'm not gonna let you just run off and get killed by a giant wolf because you don't want me to go, you don't get to decide that..." I say this time anger in my voice, which faltered a bit.

Take it easy, she was just didn't want to take advantage of you.." Taka said to me.
Taka you know what happened... I'm not loosing her.." I said to him, gut-wrenching grief with a mix of terror settling in my stomach. Outside my face was plain, no emotion betrayed.

"I told you that I'd help you, that means I'm going...." I say, a bit more softly this time. "Now where are we going?" I ask her, completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 am

Heartache hit me, as well as Sansuke.

We're almost-

"-to Sunaga, heading-"

-toward Kiriga-

"-So that we can find the-"

-cave of the-

"-Bear."

Rubbing the back of my neck, I felt the urge to change hit me again. Shaking my head, I frowned and stared down.

"You've done so much for me, Takumi... I can't... If I die here, I'd rather it just be me, rather than you AND me... Besides.. We both know the trial will be a singular trial.."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 am

Getting only half of that, I pieced the rest together.
"It doesn't matter, I won't let you die..." I say to her, looking at her with sad eyes. No, no one else dies because of me... I think to myself. Taka worry rushes over me like water and I snap out of it.

Transforming I fly up to a farther branch. "I'll keep lookout from up high and follow you, you just lead the way and i'll stay as a falcon... perhaps he won't mind then." I say to her, before taking wing and flying high into the air.

Taka, if I die what happens to you? I ask him, scared for my friend.
I will fade back to the ether, essentially I will die only to be reborn. He says this with more remorse for me then himself.
Thank you for being with me, knowing what I am... I say to him, nearly at tears.
I would stand by you till the end, I am your spirit. he replied boldly, To whatever end we meet
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 am

Taking a deep breath, I summoned Maru, the Beta looking at me expectantly.

"Since I haven't gotten used to Transforming yet, you and me bro."

Of.... course....

Maru's green eyes rolled with disdain, as I hopped onto his saddle. Knowing that this would be faster, I took care not to injure his pride, and kept out the wrappings.

"We've gotta continue south, and make it through Sunaga's deserts. Think you can do it?"

I could sense Maru's eagerness to prove himself, as he launched off with double my speed.

Here we go...

550/600
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:59 am

I flew on overhead as the forest began to drift away to grassland then deserts... I realized this place, the sdge of the land of sands...
I had hoped never to visit here again.... I said to Taka, taking in each dune and crest of sand.
You have to show her.. she deserves to know.. He says strongly, I could sense his feelings on this were absolute and I agreed grudgingly.
after we get through with bear, on our way back. I said to her, looking again over my old.... home.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 am

Maru's paws thudded quietly against the sand, working easily through the desert heat.

Ugh. I'm hungry..

Shifting my head to look around, I noticed an Oasis-based village. Notifying Maru, he slowed his run to make way over, and trotted in. Getting off, we went to get water.

I hope Takumi is alright...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:07 am

I stopped.... staring at the oasis I had played in as a child. I stood on the dune, then dropped to my knees. "no..." I whispered to myself. This was it... the village I had 'grown-up' in, or at least it was the same spot. nothing of the old village was left, including the people I realized. None of these people would notice me.

Walking down to the village I stood next to her, looking at the shops. "we are making great time" I remarked smiling at her. Inside the torment was working it's way up, trying to get me to scream.

I turned and looked tot he oasis then to the rocks on the far side, where people rarely went. It was there, deep under those that my life had begun.... i shook the thought from my mind and turned to face her yet again. "The sun is playing havoc on me, think i'll go get a cool drink." I say, heading off to one of the vendors to purchase a cold water.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:12 am

He's acting weird.

Agreed, Maru.

Shaking my head at the two wolves, I let them converse as I attempted to figure out what was up with my cousin. My stomach let a rumble out, and I opened my pack- sharing some of the Sushi with Maru. Soon, the need for water arose once more, and I had to go to a stall to buy some. That's when I saw Takumi's stress.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 am

The bottle wouldn't stop shaking... no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't stop... eventually frustrated I slammed it onto the table where it exploded, showering me in water. "great...." I whispered wiping my face off and turning to throw the now empty bottle away.

I stood face to face with Okami, who was staring at me intently. "Sorry I just don't like the desert." I say giving a lame excuse. "We should move on before the sun gets any lower, or else we'll never reach Kiriga by nightfall..." I say to her looking at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:24 am

Cleaning up Takumi with my wrappings, I ordered to bottles of water.

"That's not it.. Because of who you are. Now, quit lying to me. We don't have to speak of it now, but you should be able to trust me."

Saddling Maru once more, I put the water in my pack and waited for Takumi to ready up.

Something's off, Lucine...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:32 am

"after we are done with wolf... we'll come back here... and I'll explain.. but one thing at a time." I say to her smiling, going a little ways out of the village to transform.

I couldn't transform... as hard as I tried I just couldn't do it. Usually it came so naturally, but this place.. the fear of it.. kept me rooted to the spot.

Taka, what's going on.. I ask him, unable to find the answer...
promise me.. on the way back we come back here.. we show her. He said sternly knowing I didn't want to return.

I knew now I had to return, for I could not break a promise to him.
yes.... I will return, I will show her you have my word Taka. I say to him defeated.

Turning I take to the wing and circle over head awaiting her departure to follow.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 am

South, further?

Looking at the sun, then the directions, I shook my head.

"No, southwest bound. We're about..... half-way there."

Frowning, I leaned into Maru's hackles- an attempt to stay bound out of the wind. Closing my eyes, I decided to mull over what happened.

I could feel the misery come off of him. He loathes that place, and I don't know what would make him hate the place so.

I know... And did you see how badly he was shaking? Not to mention the facts of him lying, trying to keep a poker face, and taking so long to transform... I'm a little nervous.

Lucine, we both care for the good Doctor, but now we have to focus. We've gotta meet with Bear... And, hopefully, not have to be Bear's meat. Ugh.....
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:50 am

The village weighed heavily on my mind, did anyone there even know what had happened... probably not, all swept under the rug...
I wish never to see that place again.. I said to taka, knowing the answer.
do you wish to soar the skies? he asked me knowing the answer.

we flew on silently as sand broke for grass and then grass met water and before us sat a giant lake, the sun low over it.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 am

My heart froze as we reached my homelands...

"Hasn't changed a bit..."

Smiling wryly, I was confident in Maru's ability, as he leaped on the water, using his chakra to stay afloat.

You're lucky I've got this much. As soon as we hit land, I'm gone though.

Maru's tired voice was what made my head bob in agreement.

"Thank you, Maru..."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:59 am

I flew low over the water next to them. "This is your homeland... " I said to her, looking at my reflection in the water.

"the forest on the other side of the lake... is that were we are headed?" I ask her, feeling apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 am

"Aye. We set camp."

My eyes drooped as a wave of exhaustion hit me.

Soon...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 am

I stood for a moment on the bank, trying to decide how best to make camp. I decided to use my earth style chakra to make a makeshift lean-to. Placing my hands on the ground I released my chakra into it. A leaned section of stone pushed itself up out of the ground and I laid my small blanket and pillow underneath it.

I turned to her, I'm going to gather some wood for a fire." I say, turning towards the forest to set off on my task.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:18 am

"No. No fire."

Putting my hand on his shoulder, I quickly shook my head.

"That's drawing a LOT of unwanted attention."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

"If you insist, I could think of something else..." I say, looking around. the ground was littered with small stones... I move my blanket and pillow and dig a trench two feet deep filling it one foot deep with stone. Placing my hand above them I released lightning nature chakra into them till the were red hot then dumped the dirt on top, then my blanket and pillow. the earth was now warm to the touch and would remain that way all night.

I turn to her, "I could dig you one if you like..." I said, touching the dirt to make sure it was not too hot.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:28 pm

"Nah. I do better in the cold."

Stretching out, I looked up at the sky, staring at the stars for the first time in a long time.

I remember when you were young... You used to look up at the stars, hoping there were something out there for you, some unknown factor that would lead you to happiness. I guess you found it, didn't you?

Looking down, I mulled over Sansuke's words.

Yes... I did. Takumi is more like a brother than a cousin, always worried about me... He lets me go out, unlike my Aunt- but always waits for me to come home. It's... Strange. But I can't say that I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Footsteps of the Bear
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Kiriga :: Lake-
Jump to: