NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

In the Footsteps of the Bear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

I stretched out on the blanket and looked at the stars, far above my reach on the wing.

Taka, i don't want to go back down into that place... I said to him, fear gripping my gut like a vise. You made a promise to her and me, you'll not break it, and this time you won't be alone... He said, the words were a comfort, though the fear remained. how can I tell her though, how can i tell her what they did.... I said, looking for advice. I'm sorry, the best I can offer is to speak the truth, and wish it will not hurt to badly. Taka said, knowing what I feared... that she'd leave me, to be alone again forever, once she found out what I was.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Resting my head against Takumi's lean-to, I let Kiriga's humid air comfort me. My eyes grew heavy, and I couldn't help but begin to fall asleep.

Sleep, Lucine. I will find out what we must do...

Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 pm

The morning sun rose over the lake, blazing off the water transforming it into a giant pool of molten water. I stood looking over it, munching on a food pill i had brought with me, kinda plain tasting but would keep me going all day.

A new day Taka, let's go find this bear... shall we? I ask him.
Aye, let's find this bear that is a wolf. He agreed, and we turned as one transforming into our falcon form.

I flew up and stood on the lean to looking at Okami, "do you know where he is?" I ask her, looking into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Having practiced since my first shift, Sansuke and I slowly relaxed ourselves, before conforming to one body. Looking up at Takumi, I nodded.

"Only the animals can get to where he is."

Taking off in a sprint, I ran eastward- along the waters edge. When I had to cross the lake, I infused a minimal amount of chakra to my paws, running along the line.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:59 pm

I took off high overhead, impressed with the quickness of her transformation.
hope she has the clothes thing down or she's gonna be mighty embarrassed in front of bear Taka said, throwing the image into our mind.
taka stop it I need to concentrate and she is my family.... i say pushing the image away, reminding myself to punish him for that later.

The lake was now past us and a large, strange forest lie ahead. I waited to se where Okami would stop, circling high overhead.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Putting my nose to the ground, I slowed my pace to a walk.

"Takumi!"

I waited for my Kin to come lower, so that I could warn him...

He's going to have trouble with this, as will we.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm

I flew down, landing on here back smugly. "when are you gonna let me ride around on you with a saddle, this flying stuff is for the birds, really." I say, laughing inwardly at the pun I had made.

I stopped when I heard what came next.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"There are forest traps. Set against birds and other wolves, even some of the tree dwellers. If you're going to continue to fly, be on guard. However, if you wish to keep up with San and I, you can ride. But, I will warn you, it will be at a rough pace. Look."

Brushing my paw lightly near an area, a bear trap snapped shut- larger than my head. Shuddering, I continued.

"The air traps are poisoned nets, and darts that are comprised of Senbon. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:08 pm

"I'll fly, i'll be more maneuverable up there.." i say, thinking to myself what kind of wolf are we dealing with?

"I'll waste no time, see you there..." I say, taking wing and flying high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 pm

"Look out for the other birds!"

Keeping my nose to the ground, I sniffed out the iron traps and pit falls as best as I could, only being caught by one of the netting traps. After freeing myself, we made careful way, until finally reaching a large opening in the ground. Part of the land fed in, as though it were a tongue to the maw of the earth. Waiting for Takumi to join, I frowned inwardly.

You are going to stay in form, yes?

Most likely. We'll have to warn Takumi about it...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Flying through the air I saw them coming. A mob of crows, some almost as big as I was.
[/i] we should have stayed with the bloody wolf..[/i] Taka said, I didn't have time to agree with him instead I dived, flying low and between the trees. Thunks followed me as senbon were thrown from the crows feet at me. "Crows that can throw ninja tools?" I yelled out loud, flying lower and gaining speed.

The net was coming up fast and I was out of ideas, changing quickly into my human form I cut the net with my chakra blade before transforming and gliding low over the ground landing in a huff next to Okami.

"How's your day been?" I ask her, breathing deeply and heavily.

did you know you could transform mid air? Taka asked me pointedly.
leap of faith my friend... I said to him, exhausted.

500/550 chakra
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Frowning, I stared at him.

"We warned you. Sansuke says that the den's got a chakra barrier- only animals can enter. Like I said, you'll have to keep with me. Plus, there's only a little room for flying. You can perch on my head, and keep a good look out. Anyway, these animals are Contract Animals. They can use weapons, Ninjutsu, and several different things. We are limited to only regular combat. Don't give away what we are until we are presented to Bear, understood?"

My hackles raised as I sensed the power below the earth.

"He's in a grumpy mood, as well."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

"Oh well perhaps we should bring him some tea.." I said sarcastically perching myself on her head. "Really it's almost like he doesn't like visitors." This was more Taka then me but the sentiment was shared. This bear guy was a contract animal with a bad temper, but most did. He'd make a powerful ally, or a vengeful enemy.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Letting Sansuke speak, I was surprised that his voice was different than mine.

"It's not that. He's just wanting the worthy to find him. Only the best of the best. He's grumpy because we were caught in a trap. Luckily we escaped, but the element of surprise has been lost. As well as one of the nets being cut by a human- I believe that was you? Regardless, it is our opportunity, so we will enact upon this."

We kept an even pace, stalking more than walking. Our teal eyes released light, due to the spiritual energy that seemed to come from us. As well as Takumi and Taka's amber eyes. Surprisingly, this aided the night vision we had. Avoiding the traps that were littered on the floor, and keeping an eye on the walls, we slowly advanced through the underground cavern.

Gods I didn't expect it to be so... Trialing..
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well now... I'd didn't except him to be that big.." I whispered to her as we entered the main cave.
The wolf before us was huge, I had doubts I could take him, even in my large falcon form in this enclosed space.

"so this is bear..." I said to her, lowering myself down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Walking even slower, San and I both quirked our ears in greeting. The large brown wolf quirked his in response, lifting his huge head lightly.

I see that you got past the traps. And, looking at your falcon friend here, the Crows. But, I've yet to learn how you escaped that net. Do tell, will you?

His voice was amused, but annoyed at the same time. Sitting on my haunches, I kept an even ground so that Takumi could retain his perch. The main cavern was humongous, at LEAST a hundred feet tall. Possibly more.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

"well...." I say sliding off of okami's head onto the ground. I transform on the spot, becoming once again takumi. "that's because I did that, not her." I say pointing to okami. "I could have rode on her head through the forest but choose to fly instead. I transformed mid flight and cut your net..." I say to him, pacing a short distance. "but you have to admit, it was a good chase by your crows.. nearly had me a couple of time." I say, pointing to the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Annoyance flared from bear, and he stood up. The tales of him only being 7 feet tall... were lies. Standing on all fours, head up and proud, he was at LEAST 15 fifteen proud... Shaking slightly, only Sansuke's nerves of steel kept me balanced.

I sense that you do medical ninjutsu. Is this true? And what of your summoned wolf over there? No... Not summoned... That wolf is a Summoner?

His yellow eyes locked onto me, and he came toward me like a predator would a piece of meat. Holding still, I let him circle me- sniffing and examining.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:59 pm

"I am her kin. We both hold great appreciation and respect for animals and their spirits. I myself house the spirit of A falcon, Taka." I say, looking him in the eyes, not backing an inch. "We came here to seek an audience with you." Here I bow down on one knee. "will you hear our request?" I ask him.

It's been nice knowing you Taka. I said to him, praying for a miracle here.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Such.. Flamboyance. The rules here are the rules of the wild. Fight, win, survive. This is no place for... Mannerisms. Now, I know what you are Seishin.. And if she is indeed your kin, it make sense as to why she's retaining this form. Since, she kept the deed of single form.. I presume it is her who requests my audience. And I know what you are, Falcon. I can see his spirit crowd your shoulder.

That's when I noticed that one of his eyes wasn't really yellow. It was an odd... Green-yellow. It focused on him, and myself, seeing that which we didn't.

Stepping up, I let my body assert itsself- a challenge to him.

"I am Lucine, Raenin Okami. A summoning Ninja, trained to the A-Rank contracts. The Wolf Pack of Maru, Haku, Volk, and the Alpha pair of Fenrir and Tor. I am the one who requests the audience- and the contract with you."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm

I think i'll sit this part out, I've done enough to hinder this.. I think to myself walking over and sitting against the wall. I'm rooting for you okami, give him hell....
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Giving a pained look toward Takumi, I quietly shifted back, my clothing intact. My wrappings hung to the floor, the small steel circle that were at the ends of them acting as their weight. My Katana was sheathed.

A little scrawny for a wolf.. But I can see the muscle and determination. Come at me, Lucine!

With this, Bear pounced at me.

Well shit.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:53 pm

I resisted urge to just run in and help. This was not my fight, I was here to make sure she left alive, not to interfere with this. She'd yell at me if I did. Though, later I'd find I was clenching my hands so hard that I was making them bleed, blood that wasn't even mine.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 pm

I ran underneath Bear, using the loops at the end of my wrappings to tie around his tail. Thanks to my Taijutsu, I could slow him down enough, to hear a popping in his tail. Tugging once more, I heard him yelp. Snapping my wrists, I loosened them, jumping back as he landed where I once was.

Quick, and strong.. You betray your looks, Okami... Where'd you get your last name? Seeing as how that's a wolf god...

Bear was talking, trying to get to me. Following his movement, I sidestepped his paw swipe, but didn't expect to be slammed into a wall from the chakra that followed his limb.

Lucine!

Grunting, I wiped blood from my mouth, and stared at the being- who seemed smug.

"Oh, so we're doing that instead..."

Sighing, I drew out my katana- running my hand along the edge that I kept wet. Freezing the water-like liquid, I let it hit the ground.

"Very well. Again!"

545/600
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:03 pm

What I was watching was unreal.. the flow of the battle, the twisting of limbs and flesh. All of it, throughout was a beautiful site. I stood up now, watching intently and caught myuself several times cheering aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Footsteps of the Bear
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Kiriga :: Lake-
Jump to: