NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Aegis Shinichi EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Aegis Shinichi EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Aegis Shinichi EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Aegis Shinichi EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Aegis Shinichi EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Aegis Shinichi EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Aegis Shinichi EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Aegis Shinichi EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Aegis Shinichi EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Aegis Shinichi I_vote_lcapAegis Shinichi I_voting_barAegis Shinichi I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Aegis Shinichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Aegis Shinichi Empty
PostSubject: Aegis Shinichi   Aegis Shinichi EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Name: Aegis Shinichi

Background: Aegis was born in the Village hidden in the clouds, in the land of Lightning. It was there he has resided for most of his life, training and growing stronger; always working towards his inevitable goal. Aegis has always wanted to be as strong as the Raikage, but could never hold a candle to him without an original jutsu to call his own. So for these reason's he left the Land of lightning to travel to other lands, and learn new jutsus and techniques hoping for inspiration to strike. He currently resides in the Land of fire in the village of Konoha. It is here, he feels, that he shall find his technique, the one that shall make him as strong as the Raikage.

Appearance: https://imgur.com/rAGwUrV
Personality: Aegis is friendly enough, but doesn't truly enjoy the company of many people, instead he likes being alone. This mentality is abandoned for one reason, training. Training consumes most of Aegis' free time and to others he seems almost obsessed with his goal, however, he is not and enjoys spending time reading and enjoying good food. He enjoys fighting as he views it as extreme training and that under the pressures of battle, his jutsu may be born.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Ninjutsu-general nin

Minour:taijutsu

-Chakra Style: Earth, fire, lightning

Village of Allegiance: Iwaga

Clan: None
Back to top Go down

Aegis Shinichi
Page 1 of 1