NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_vote_lcapVincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_voting_barVincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_vote_lcapVincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_voting_barVincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement   Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 pm

I, Vincent Yukon request to be tested for an advancement to the Jounin rank.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement   Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Mmkay, Vince. I'll make this a decent test. Remember, you are here to offer and advertise to the Admins your general advancement from basic RP and literary efficiency to advanced and above-average proficiency.

We will be looking for:

- High Above average grammar

- High Above average sentence phrasing

-High Above average understanding of RP

- Advanced Intellectual literary prowess

- Obvious Unique writing style

- Obvious advancement from previous level of skill

Here is your test:
Your character is traveling within the land of snow. The frigid ice blankets the entire country, and you are bundled down within a hotel in the city. As you light the fire, you receive a knock at the door. You open the door... And standing in front of you, is the Character Executioner himself.

He smiles like an old friend and shakes your hand, explaining he is lost and would like to share a room with you. If you refuse, he will probably kill you. Later that night, you hear screams outside. A flash of light and burst of flames cross your sight, and you see a man standing alone within the carnage. Explain your experience with the Character Executioner, Exsolus.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement   Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Vincent looked at the man for a second. Why was it that Exsolus was conversing with HIM, and not anyone else? It seemed like some sort of coincidence, because there were other patrons in the rest stop. Seeing as to how the man was suffering, Vincent decided to perform an act of kindness. "You are welcome to come in." He muttered to the man.

Exsolus walked in and propped himself up. "So, my good sir. What brings you to this hotel on this treacherous day?" Vincent asked the strange man. He really wanted to ask why he had come to this specific apartment, but restrained himself. Vincent also felt a dark aura from the man, as if though he executed a person in cold blood. He thought about all this while foraging for coffee beans.

Exsolus thought about murdering the man, but kept his composure. "I happened to be walking in the area when I saw this fine establishment. And if you are wondering how I found you, I was met with slamming doors and angry comments on the way." Vincent discovered the coffee beans. He was greatly halcyon, and off his guard. He lit 4 candles, their incandescent lights adding color to the room. He went to make coffee for the man and himself.

Vincent's sapphire-colored eyes glowed as he looked at the candles. He did not realize that Exsolus had left the the Hotel Room until a flashing light hampered his vision for several minutes. Vincent was immediatly met with flashing fires. He found himself at a windowpane, looking outside. There was a great fire, raging and engulfing everything it came in contact with. "Sweet mother of Gaia!" He yelled in disbelief. It seemed like a flash fire had erupted. He stared in horror as people ran out of the fire, literally burning alive. A great sickness of heart smote Vincent as the obstreperous screams for help filled the air. The sobering flicker of fire turned Vincent pale. Then to his greatest horror, he found a familiar man standing in front of the inferno.

"Has this the man I allowed into my house caused this cataclysm of epic proportions?!" Vincent thought. He was reticent to leave the apartment because he was afraid that the fire would kill him as well. He immediatly ran out of the hotel building to see Exsolus standing in front of the fire, admiring his work. "Ah, strange man!" He panted, his body to the ground as if though he were forsaking the world. "Are you going to destroy the entire city in this emission of slaughter?!"

Exsolus replied to the young man, "These people deserve to be slaughtered." Vincent stared in confusion. "Your statement is invalid. What have these people done to you that has made your rage blister?" Exsolus replied, "Nothing really." Vincent reprimanded the individual. "There are very horrible things going on in the world right now. I was recently told that a man has been sleeping with his mother. And you are proud of this anarchy! On the contrary, should you be filled with shame and regret? Therefore, my good sir, I ask that you turn away from your hateful ways."

"Tell me, Vincent. Why is your version of good better than mine? Also, what makes you think that I will change when YOU won't?" Exsolus replied. Vincent was dumbfounded. He really didn't know why he was keeping up this charade. Then an instantaneous rush of courage empowered Vincent to charge the individual. Little did he know that the man wielded a blade, which he plunged into Vincent's abdomen.

Vincent felt the blood pouring from his abdomen. Hopefully, no major damage was done. Vincent unsheathed his scythe and stepped back. He really didn't anticipate the action performed by his opponent. There was a rancid smell going in the air from the burnt carcasses of people that have died.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement   Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement Empty

Back to top Go down

Vincent Yukon's Declaration of Advancement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Declarations-
Jump to: