NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A battle of strength EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A battle of strength EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A battle of strength EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A battle of strength EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A battle of strength EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A battle of strength EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A battle of strength EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A battle of strength EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A battle of strength EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A battle of strength I_vote_lcapA battle of strength I_voting_barA battle of strength I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A battle of strength I_vote_lcapA battle of strength I_voting_barA battle of strength I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A battle of strength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

A battle of strength Empty
PostSubject: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Sento sat in the grass, eyes closed and arms folded as if he was meditating. A warm, soft breeze blew past him, blowing his scarf back and revealing his mouth ever so slightly. After a few seconds, he slowly began to open his eyes, scouting the area he found himself in.

He sighed.

"Nothing ever really happens in my life," he said to himself, breathing calmly. He stood up, leaning his back on the trunk of the tree behind him. and sighing again, this time slightly lowder than earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Out of the field of the young mans vision Tenzo walked forward wearing his ninja attire which he rarely wore.. He appeared to be slightly bored and so was Tenzo. He hadn't had time to learn nor perfect the Jutsus he desired to learn he wondered if the man was up for a good old fashioned hand to hand combat spar. He decided thay just standing there wouldnt help, "Umm excuse me sir?" He would say in a calm slightly high pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Sento heard a the noise and jerked up his head, now facing the red-haired boy. Hoping he didn't sound like a gorilla, he muttered the word "Huh?" In a lazy manner.

Feeling slightly embarassed, he stood up straight and replied properly, "Sorry, do you need anything?" He said, hoping his low, grumpy tone of voiced hadn't sounded menacing.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Tenzo on the verge of confusion and annoyance decided beating around the bush would cause further confusion, "Would you like to participate in a Hand to Hand combat with weapons? "
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 pm

He stared at the man blankly for a few seconds; a fight? How long had it been since Sento's last fight. Twitching his shoulders slightly for what was supposed to be shrugging to one's self, he sighed and responded in a rusty voice, "Why not?"

He waited for the man to give directions, half wanting to suddenly punch the boy in the gut and end the fight quickly, the other half restraining him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Tenzo was sort of happy yet disappointed the man accepted he would then step several feet back and ready his stance, " You can get the first move." He took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle of strength   A battle of strength Empty

Back to top Go down

A battle of strength
Page 1 of 1