NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The battle at the lake EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The battle at the lake EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The battle at the lake EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The battle at the lake EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The battle at the lake EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The battle at the lake EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The battle at the lake EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The battle at the lake EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The battle at the lake EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The battle at the lake I_vote_lcapThe battle at the lake I_voting_barThe battle at the lake I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The battle at the lake I_vote_lcapThe battle at the lake I_voting_barThe battle at the lake I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The battle at the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

The battle at the lake Empty
PostSubject: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Yuven ran past several trees on his way out of Kirigakure, all of which were shrouded in mist. In fact, it was so misty, one could barely see were they were going. However, Yuven did manage to see a nice-looking lake just behind some trees as he ran, stopping and jumping over to the lake.

"For a village that usually looks pretty ugly," Yuven said at the bank, hoping no villagers had heard him, "this lake is quite nice." As Yuven laughed at his statement, he sensed abit of chakra nearby.

Looks like i have some company He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:58 pm

"A mongrel like yourself has no right to call anything ugly."

Kuro Volk appeared out of the mist, with his pitch black armor, having a sly smile on his face, his cape slowly waving in the wind.

"And I would rather you not tarnish this lake's beauty with your presence, dog."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:09 pm

As soon as he heard this man's comments (which he found rather rood), he spun around, finding himself face-to-face with a man with a black armor and cape. He looks like some kind of evil hero He thought, before speaking, "Oh i'm sorry, i didn't really mean it when i said ugly."

Smiling and deciding to ignore this man's insult's, Yuven stretched out his hand for a handshake and said "My name is Yuven HyĆ¼ga of the leaf, what's your name stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:17 pm

"You dare to try and touch me? Mongrel! You should be glad to hear my glorious voice!"

His face turned to utter disgust, the mere presence of this dog angered him.

"I have already decided you should die. Should you choose to run, may your scattered remains bring me some amusement!"

A singular portal opened behind the boy, a blade emerging slowly from it before firing at his back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Guess he's not very friendly Yuven thought to himself before turning and hitting the flat part of the blade with his palm, changing it's direction so that it didn't hit him. As the spear sunk into a tree, Yuven turned back to the man, saying, "Are you REALLY sure that this is the right thing to do? I mean, we've only just met."

Either way, Yuven knew he would have to be on his guard, so he entered a defencive stance, ready for any pf his attacks. He has the power to open portals huh? he thought, pondering about how he could possibly do this, I'll have to be careful
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 pm

"You dare touch my blade? You dog..!"

15 portals opened around him, slowly emerging multiple weapons, axes, spears, swords. Kuro Volk crossed him arms, and the weapons fired at once around the mongrel.

"Let's see how long your puny attacks will last you, mongrel!"
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Sighing before quickly activating his Byakugan, Yuven said, "You know, i REALLY don't wanna fight tody, especiall not next to this nice lake". As he spoke, he began spinning before realesing his chakra from his hands.

Eight Tigrams-Rotation

Instantly, Yuven was surrounded by a large sphere of blue chakra, defending him from the weapons and even knocking some of them towards his opponent.

"However," he said, after he had stopped rotating, "If you attack me once more, i'm afraid i'm gonna have to fight, sorry" he said with a smile on his face. He then de-activated his byakugan to save his chakra.

Chakra-315/350
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the show the dog had put on for him, he looked down a bit and let out a slight laugh.

"You humans amuse me to no end."

He looked back up, his yellow eyes seemed to glow as he raised an arm, giving a sly smile.

"Restrain him, Enkidu!"

Two portals opened behind the mongrel, and fired two golden chains at him, aimed at his arms.

Chakra-335/400
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Having gotten used to this man's attacks, Yuven was able to duck and evade the chains. He then ran towards his opponent, activating his Byakugan and aiming his finger at one of his opponent's Chakra Points.

Gentle Bullet

Instantly, a tiny bullet of chakra shot towards my foe at a blinding speed, aiming towards one of his chakra points. I kept running towards him, with a kunai in my hand just incase.

(OOC: if the bullet hits, you'll loose 5 chakra. I think, let's just say you loose 5 chakra every time a chakra point is hit)

Chakra: 280/350
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:45 pm

He raised an eyebrow at what the dog was doing, soon feeling a quick pain go through his leg, he scoffed at his puny attack as he jumped away, summoning a portal next to him. A sword emerged, it's crafting was great and it's blade shined brightly.

"Impudent brat!"

It floated next to him, but was not grasped, it positioned itself in front of Kuro Volk, and jabbed straight for the oncoming mongrel.

Chakra- 305/400
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Noticing that his attack had hit, Yuven thought he should launch another one but no sooner had the thought entered his head than he found himelf un-able to do so. This was because as the sword, which was rather nicely crafted, had flown at him, snd he just barely moved to the left so that it didn't impale his heart. He did however recieve a tiny scar on his right shoulder, although the pain was minute.

" I say, " yelled Yuven, "that quite a nice sword, perfect for a person such as yourself." In reality, he did believe the sword suited the man, but because of the fight, his voice sounded sarcastic. He jumped at the man, aiming a jap at the right side of his chest, hoping to close another chakra point.

Chakra: 270/350
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 pm

"I am the ultimate being, everything in this world rightfully belongs to me, anyone who says otherwise is just a common thief!"

He gave a sly smile as he created a single portal behind him, and side stepped to the left, leaving a dagger to be be fired point-blank at the mongrel and his charge attack. While the dagger had fired, Kusanagi made a horizontal slash from behind.

Chakra- 285-400
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Yuven realised that he would have to make a choice, and that either way he would be hurt. His choice was to either move so that the dagger did not hit any vital areas but be hit by the blade behind him, or turn around and focus on dodging the blade but still be hit by the dagger. This choice was made harder by the fact that he had such little time to make it.

In the end, he chose option two, knowing that the dagger would not hit any vital areas if he turned.

As he turned, the dagger cut through Yuven's left shoulder, causing him alot of pain. However, he was able to grab the dagger by the hilt and use it to change the direction of the blade so that it just barely missed his neck. He could feel the blood ooze out of his body, and he knew he would not last much longer in this fight. He would just have to wait for his opponents next move.

Chakra: 260/350
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

A sly smile came on his face at the sight of blood from the mongrel, he let out a laugh as he snapped his finger and the floating sword dissipated from sight.

"Now, mongrel, cherish the time you've spent in my presence before you die!"

He jumped back gaining some distance, he raised his hand, summoning countless portals behind him, axes, swords, spears, lances, all emerged from them.

"Gate of.."

He crossed his arms, and the weapons all fired at the mongrel, hundreds upon hundreds at blinding speeds.

"Babylon!"

(Gate of Babylon lasts two posts)

Chakra-160/400
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Despite his rather large wound, Yuven knew he would have to keep fighting. He felt the blood run down his arm slowly before dripping into the ground. His chances of survival were slim, very slim, yet Yuven still smiled.

As the portals opened, Yuven entered a stance, knowing that with that many portals would come a whole lot of weapons. At the same time that Kuro named his jutsu, Yuven named his.

Eight Tigrams-128 palms

This was his only hope of survival and, although knowing the odds were against him, Yuven really hoped he wouldn't die. Just as soon as the thought entered his head, Yuven witnessed the true power of this jutsu. It was not the number of portals, nor the strength of the weapons, but infact the true power of the jutsu was the speed at which the thousands of weapons flew at him.

At a very high speed, Yuven began hitting the weapons, or rather re-directing them so that they didn't hit him. However, he still suffered quite a few scars all over his body. This continued until finally, one of the weapons impaled him, causing blood to splash out from his stomach. The last thing he remembered before waking up in a hospital was falling to his knees, still managing to smile before blacking out and.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle at the lake   The battle at the lake Empty

Back to top Go down

The battle at the lake
Page 1 of 1