NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Posting/Role Play Rules I_vote_lcapPosting/Role Play Rules I_voting_barPosting/Role Play Rules I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Posting/Role Play Rules I_vote_lcapPosting/Role Play Rules I_voting_barPosting/Role Play Rules I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Posting/Role Play Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Posting/Role Play Rules Empty
PostSubject: Posting/Role Play Rules   Posting/Role Play Rules EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:37 am

1. Each post must give enough detail to allow the other participants to take correct action

2. Follow the character creation guidelines or your character will be stapled as "Incomplete"

3. No continuous use of caps, even if a character is loud, manage to limit it.

4. If it is your turn to post and it has been more than 3 days, an admin will take any action they see fit unless a good reason is given by the third day. Otherwise, the topic will be put into Lock until continued. If a topic stays Locked for two more days, the RP will be allowed to continue without you.

5. Keep the OOC to a minimum unless describing

6. No Xixas Modding, or Meta-Gaming.

7. Be respectful to the choices and actions made by peers and Admins/Mods

8. If a topic has no tag, it means two+ people have already agreed to the topic. If there's an (OPEN) tag, it means it's... Open. Join. If there is a (Closed) tag, it means it's closed and no longer taking people. If there's an (Invite Only) tag, it means you have to be invited via PM and ONLY via PM to enter. No begging to join an (Invite Only) topic.
Back to top Go down

Posting/Role Play Rules
Page 1 of 1