NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Naga Declares EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Naga Declares EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Naga Declares EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Naga Declares EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Naga Declares EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Naga Declares EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Naga Declares EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Naga Declares EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Naga Declares EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Naga Declares I_vote_lcapNaga Declares I_voting_barNaga Declares I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Naga Declares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga Declares Empty
PostSubject: Naga Declares   Naga Declares EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:33 pm

I wish to do a declaration test.

My character-Koruton Soichi

Date: (For me) 28/11/2013
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Naga Declares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Declares   Naga Declares EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Since I have literally three minutes to give you your test: 2,500 words, no excessive dots or repetition. Explain your character having a fight with Dann's character: Fio where you have to control them. You cannot receive any help from Dann, not even for personality, fighting, Jutsu. Nothing. Breaking these rules will result in an auto-fail. Also, your character must lose the fight.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga Declares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Declares   Naga Declares EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 am

(W.I.P)

I strode out of a bush, licking my lips with joy after a nice jucy meal (roasted boar along with some Fish that I had managed to catch by the river). Humming silently, I gazed around at the forest that i found myself in; the ground was covered in large green grass and was surrounded by massive trees-each as tall as a large house. At the far end of the forest, behind several trees, was a flowing river which was full of life.

After looking around for a moment, I inhaled some air before breathing out heavily. "What a beautiful enviroment." I muttered to myself with a calm tone of voice. It was moments like this that made me feel completely at peace-as if I was one with nature. Thinking back, the last time I had ever felt like this was before my spar with somebody who's name was Emiol or Eminio-I really could not remember, but I was not bothered by this. I just sighed heavily and sat on the soft grass, waiting for something to happen.

Just at that moment, I heard the sound of movement as well abit of grunting. I sighed angrily, thinking Really? ANOTHER interruption? Why can I not get any peace in this world!. I got up and began walking towards the location of the sound; after a few minutes, I found myself standing infront of a kunoichi who was punching and kicking at a tree, apperantly for training. As i walked up to her, trying to speak, she turned around-glaring at me with menacing eyes. "Who are you?" she said in a rough tone of voice.

I was taken aback by her sudden question as I, for some reason, are usually the one to start a conversation. Quickly standing tall and firm, I said in a casual yet formal tone, "My name is Koruton Soichi, i am a Genin of the hidden leaf village." Without saying anything in response, she turned around and started to walk away. Finding this quite rude, i called out to her, "Hey wait. You have not told me who you are yet." She turned around, giving me a scary look, before saying, "Fio Kiangi. That's my name, now what do you want?"

I suddenly became even more confused, trying to remember excactly what i wanted. At one point, i nearly ended up saying "Why did you disturb me during such a peaceful moment", but i realized that that would be a terrible idea, firstly because she probably had not meant to disturb me, and secondly because she looked as if she would kick me in the face for saying something like that. Then, an idea came to me.

"I challange you to a battle" i said, hoping that she would accept. Looking at me for a moment, she finally said "Fine, you start". With a grin on my face, i ran towards her, aiming a punch at her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naga Declares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Declares   Naga Declares Empty

Back to top Go down

Naga Declares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Declarations-
Jump to: