NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
of blood and water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapof blood and water - Page 2 I_voting_barof blood and water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
of blood and water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapof blood and water - Page 2 I_voting_barof blood and water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

of blood and water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

of blood and water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:02 pm

"Don't worry about it, little one."

San's deep voice filtered through our lips, and I struggled to not cry.
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 pm

"Alright, if you say so..." I say, leaning back heavily as the sunset underneath a dune, causing the sands for miles around to be painted in the colors of a mosaic glass window. "not a terrible site hunh?" I say holding up both hands and making some hand seals. After a few seconds there is a muffled explosion. "Well" I say running my hands over their muzzle and scratching their ears, "I may remember some of it." I say, having detonated the explosive tags I had been making to use on the villagers. Instead the oasis swallowed the facility.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:11 pm

I jumped from the explosion, covering my ears as my hearing was more sensitive than normal.

"Ow..."

I was a little saddened, but knew it was necessary.

"You wouldn't hurt me... would you?..."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:20 pm

"That remains to be seen..." I say, looking at the both of them seriously for a moment.
"Taka has filled me in on what happened down there, which is why I knew the hand signs to ignite the tags. I warn you, I spend most of my time avoiding fights and such for a reason. If my barriers go down again... I have no idea who I will hurt or when... I.. don't want to hurt people" I say, my fist clenching and I slam it into the sand. "Sometimes the feelings return... taka is here to help me.. but sometimes they come back strongly..." I say, looking at the two of them eyes full of remorse. "You cannot stay with me anymore... not after tonight.. that side of me will always be waiting for the chance... to kill you." I said to them, near tears but knowing I was saving their lives.

Standing I turned to them, ready to say goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:27 pm

I froze. Sansuke had no control, what so ever anymore. Staring at my Kin, I began to tremble. I was now homeless once again. Staring at Takumi, I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. Taking a step back, I just stared.

no...

Turning, I ran. Back to Konoha, the forest where I could stay. I'd find somewhere to live... Alone... again....

Blinking back tears, instinct pushed a howl out of my lungs, and I just continued to run... Away from the pain.

This is your fault, Sansuke... All your fault.

Pushing away from his spirit, I regained my human form, keeping pace with the speed I was already running, just to get away from it all.

Lucine!

He's lost now, and it's ALL OF YOUR FAULT!
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:32 pm

I transformed into my falcon form and after her I flew, for what seemed forever I flew after her. Finally she transformed into human form and I dived, transforming at the last minute I landed in front of her and grabbed her, holding her against me.

"now, now..shhh" I said, holding her tightly. "did I say you could never see me again? or that we would be apart forever.... I don't know about you, but I prefer having a sister..." I say to her, still holding her trembling form. "It's too dangerous for you to stay with me... but your getting a bit old to stay with your big brother anyway..." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm

I was crying. My body was trembling as Takumi held me, and I was scared. I was scared of being alone. I was scared of what would happen. I was scared of where I would go. I was just a scared, scared little girl.

"I'm... Scared..."

Admitting it made me cry harder, and I just stood there against him.

"And I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:42 pm

"So am I, but i made you a promise didn't I..." I said pulling the senbon out again..."And I aim to keep it...come on now, one more night in my home won't kill either of us.. and we'll see about setting you up in a nice apartment in town..." I said to here thinking of the men still looking for her. "And if any of those men show up again... introduce them to bear for me, will you?" I asked her smiling now and leading her back to my home, to have a nice cup of tea and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: of blood and water   of blood and water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

of blood and water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2