NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Refreshing water  (Open) I_vote_lcapRefreshing water  (Open) I_voting_barRefreshing water  (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Refreshing water  (Open) I_vote_lcapRefreshing water  (Open) I_voting_barRefreshing water  (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Refreshing water (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Refreshing water  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:48 pm

As Yuven walked through the forrest-passing several trees and bushes-he noticed a bright blue river which looked like it was shining. Wow, that looks so... he thought, trying to find the right word to use, Refreshing! Yes, very refreshing.

He walked slowly towards the river, hoping to be able to have a little drink. He arrived at bank before kneeling down and placing his hands deep into the water before scooping them out along with some water. As Yuven sipped it in, he became awed by the river;by the forrest;he became awed by nature itself, and was about to have another drink when he sensed chakra nearby.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:05 pm

The river was a beautiful jewel, sparkling as if it were on fire under the sun. No one could disturb this natural serenity. Splash.

Suzuha was swimming on the river with her clothes and mud-filled shoes on (although the water would wash it away). She had no idea how she had ended up in here, but she supposedly fell asleep on the stone bridge and someone pushed her off. And maybe she subconsciously did it. A disease called sleepwalking had plagued the village recently.

She swam breast-stroke, hoping to at some point find land, but actually found it refreshing to be drenched in the water. Taking a deep dive into the water, she wanted to see how long she could hold her breath. 10...11....

After 20 seconds, she bursted upwards with a powerful front kick, blasting herself to a distorted image right above her, Suzuha's head came out of the water and would smash right into Yuven's face......
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 am

Although he heard some splashing and the sound of swimming in the water, Yuven was not concentrating on that and would therefore not be prepared for Suzaha's "headbutt". He did however manage the utter the words "What the-" before being hit in the face by a woman's head. He got knocked back a decent distance, dropping the water that he was about to drink (much to his annoyance).

Once he fell to the floor, he got up and glared at the woman. She had been the one who was swimming but neither she nor Yuven had been paying any attention to each other, thus it was both their faults. But luckily, Yuven was a forgiving person, so he stood up, brushed the dust of his clothes, and said "Apolagies, i didn't notice you. My names Yuven, nice to meet you". With a smile, he walked closer and strechted out his hand for a handshake.

Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

The collision impact hurt her head, so she plunged back down into the river, holding on to her head in shrinking pain. There wasn't a lump, but she did feel sore. Kicking back to land, she grabbed onto Mother Earth, several meters from where she had knocked Yuven away. "Sumi-masen....." she apologized, taking great embarassment at her assasult on the boy. Now people are going to look at her funny and pointer at her even more. She pulled herself up, her body halfway out of the water. She took his hand. "Suzuha of the Honoki."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Yuven shook her hand, which was still wet from the water, for a while before letting go and rubbing his smout. It still ached from were Suzaha had hit him, but he would survive. "Honoki?" He exclaimed with a puzzeled expression, having never heard of that village-or whatever it was. "Where excactly is that, if you don't mind me asking?" He began wondering wether he should train with her, or just converse. At the moment, he didn't know wether she was a ninja or not, and could not fighter until then, so for now he would just talk.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Suzuha nodded at Yuven's repetition of her family name, after getting out of the body. Her body was drenched, so she needed a towel and somewhere to change. "Let's see....... it's in the northern district, right next to Riku Springs. We have our own little place there" she smiled. She took our elongated hair, tied it up with her bare hands, and squeezed the water outta there. "Our heads are going to be just fine, Yuven. Don't you worry about it", she reassured.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Laughing and nodding at the same time, Yuven said "Ok, you take the lead, i'll follow you there."

He stretched his arms into the air and back down again, before gesturing for her to lead on. However, he was hoping to get back to Konoha soon and finish his journy, but doubted that it would be that easy.

Suddenly, it began to rain heavily. Each drop smashed into his head and shoulders like a minature bullet. "It's best if we go quickley".
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Suzuha did not need to be reminded twice. After the first few droplets bounced off of her skin, she sprinted at an admirable speed towards the direction of Konohagakure. I have to get home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing water (Open)   Refreshing water  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Refreshing water (Open)
Page 1 of 1