NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Into The Darkness (Open) I_vote_lcapInto The Darkness (Open) I_voting_barInto The Darkness (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Into The Darkness (Open) I_vote_lcapInto The Darkness (Open) I_voting_barInto The Darkness (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Into The Darkness (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Into The Darkness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I stood in front of a massive cave which was covered in darkness on the inside. It was so dark, you could barley see anything in there-it was like staring into a dark abyss. I shook my head, sying to myself, "Why am i even here? Somebody in the village had told me that this cave was full of dangers, and for some reason or other, i felt entitled to come here and enter the cave!"

Beginning to feel stupid by talking to myself, i shook my head once again, and took a step towards the cave.

But then i stopped.

I still don't know why i stopped, but staring into the darkness of that cave made me freeze on my tracks-i could not move, or rather, i did not want to move.

I just hoped somebody would come so that i did not saty like this for ever.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Suzuha moved about in the darkness of the cave, like a snake slithering about. She was not lost; she had merely been training with the nocturnal critters that lurked there. While doing hand-stabs on dry rocks, she had to listen to the batter of several bats that were flapping around. If they had gone too close to her, she would adapt her hearing and reflexes by swatting away the bat with the tip of her feet. That was how this kunoichi trained.

When she was done, she headed back. She saw a light, but she also saw a shadow blocking the light. Is someone waiting for me? My knight in shining-armour??!! Oh no no, impure thoughts! she thought. As she approached within 2 meters of the shade, her mouth went open as she noticed a VERY muscular and fit man right in front of her. The man dwarfed her, and looked like he could strangle her to death with his bare hands. Very muscular. Very. "Errr.........." she went.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Seeing the konouichi stand there, staring at me with her mout open, i finally snapped out of the darkness' grip which had been paralyzing me only moments before. Sighing, i said, "Hello, thank you for coming. For some reason or other, i found myself unable to move, but now i am fine. Once again thank you."

Bowing down, i slowly stepped past her, entering the cave before-much to my annoyance-stopping once again. Turning around to her, i said, "Say, were you inside that cave just now? If so, how far in have you gone?"
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Suzuha had regained her composture and folded her arms, leaning against the side of the cave. She had a lax look about her, the way she stood, the way she waited. She had no idea who this man was or why he'd think that she helped him snap out of the little trance he placed on himself. Maybe he slapped himself into a genjutsu? Maybe he worked so hard that he momentarily passed out. But for a moment, Suzuha was interested in this man. The potential that this warrior had.

"Hmmm...me?" hummed Suzuha. Her voice was gentle and sweet. "Just go in there and find out. I've been fighting inside there for a while now. You may be able to tell from the sweat that's coming out of me, heh". She didn't want to pry, but if she left things be, she might never see him again. "What's your name? And why do you want to go inside? It's not like there's anything interesting in there. Unless you want to take a leak...." Sometimes, she surprised even herself.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:47 pm

"Wha-?" I was about to say when i heard the part about taking a leak. But then i noticed the expression on this girl's face, realising that she probably had not meant to say it. "Never mind," i said sighing with a slight hint of impatience-i had been hoping to enter the cave, but now i had to have this conversation with somebody i had never met before.

"My name is Koruton Soichi, i am a genin from the village hidden in the leaves," i said, standing up straight as if i were talking to my sensei, or somebody of importance. I was doing this because i did not know if this person WAS of any importance, so i had to be careful-for all i knew, she could be an enemy.

"You say there is nothing interesting inside that cave," i stated, pointing at the dark entrance of the cave, "Yet i have heard that there are many dangers inside. I shall ask once again, have you gone deep into the cave, or just into the entrance?" This time, i put on a more serious tone, hoping that she would answer my previous question, while still not trying to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Suzuha was taken back at Koruton's words. He introduced himself as a Genin from Konohagakure - does that mean that she did not look like she's from Konohagakure? "So am I..... except I'm Chunin going on Jounin...." she replied, wanting to get rid of misconceptions right away.

Suzuha scratched the back of her head, letting her hair flow down even more. "If you consider falling on a stalagmite since the cave is so dark, then yeah I guess you could call it dangerous. Or if you get lost, it is dangerous since you may never be able to get out." She looked at Koruton in the eye, and suddenly inched forward closer, closing the distance between their faces. "I've gone in deep enough. If you'd like, I could go in there with you if you don't want to get lost. I don't really wanna come back in there, but there's pretty much nothing that could bother a strong guy like you, m'kay?" she reassured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness (Open)   Into The Darkness (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Darkness (Open)
Page 1 of 1