NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Bandits you Say? (Open) I_vote_lcapBandits you Say? (Open) I_voting_barBandits you Say? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Bandits you Say? (Open) I_vote_lcapBandits you Say? (Open) I_voting_barBandits you Say? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandits you Say? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Bandits you Say? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bandits you Say? (Open)   Bandits you Say? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Austin was still in the academy as a student and today was time for him to go to class. "God I dont want to." He said to himself as he goes to class.

"Help!" He heard someone say that and he quickly runs over to a woman who said it. "A bandit snuck in and took all my supplies for my family." Austin says the woman. "Bandits you Say?" Austin tracked down the bandits and started after them he saw the supplies and went to grab them.

He was quickly followed by a explosive where he was standing. He jumped out the way, He thought something was up and that they were unguarded. "I know your here so come out and show yourself." Austin yelled he was quickly surprised by what he saw. He saw 3 genin students there was two guys and one girl.

He thought they might be a squad and boy was he right all three of them started trying to attack him. Austin quickly drops a smoke bomb and hides. He quickly found out where he was he saw this place before when he fought Sumaru, he was in the woods with 3 genin in a squad.

"They must have some training fighting together they are in a squad." Austin said to himself those words. He quickly threw kunai at his targets. And he heard a scream. Thinking that he hit someone. The clouds from the smoke bomb departed and to his surprise no one was there. "If your looking for us look behind you." Austin pulls out his Melee Kunai looking to strike. "Dont even bother your only a Academy Student you cant even hurt us." Austin smirked using the Substitution Jutsu he quickly replaced himself with a log.
Back to top Go down

Bandits you Say? (Open)
Page 1 of 1