NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_vote_lcapA new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_voting_barA new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_vote_lcapA new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_voting_barA new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) Empty
PostSubject: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 pm

As a new day rose with the sun, so did my new life in this world yet unknown to me. So far, I could have told very few differences from what I was used to. The customs seemed the same, yet some were slightly different.

It was time for me to start anew, to rebuild what I had left behind, to rise once again above all in order to be prepared for a bitter future, if it were to ever happen.

With this idea in mind, I walked the roads of my new village, my new home, scouting my environment and starting my researches at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Furaibou was walking around the village as part of his training. Even though he lived in Kirigakure, he enjoyed to train inside Konohagakure due to being a peaceful village, as opposite to Kirigakure, where he had some trouble with street gangs before. Observing the environment filled with buildings and people, the young lad noticed something that didn't seem to fit. A person- or at least, that's what it seemed to be- wearing a mask and a long cape which covered its whole body. Furaibou decided to follow the stranger closely, suspecting him of being about to commit a crime. "You never know when might be your chance to save someone", he thought to himself as he sneakily followed the man's trail.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

As I ventured forth, I began to notice a boy following me. Starngely enough, something felt familiar about him... Memories of a tortured young boy came back to my mind, one that I had turned into a monster...

After a while, I reached an empty square and, apparently, the boy was still following. The temptation was too great, I had to know. Was it really him? I quickly turned around to face the boy and said, loud enough for him to hear me:

"Well, well. It has been a long time, Damasu."
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Noticing the man turned around, Furaibou attempted to hide behind a dog, which shortly after left its position, leaving the boy completely in sight. Seeing that he couldn't hide anymore, he decided to look to the sides, to see if anyone answered to that man's convocation, but no one did.
"S-sorry, mister, but I think you may have took me for someone else", Furaibou said, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:59 pm

I took a better look at the boy and, indeed, I had been mistaken. In no way that yougster could have been Damasu. Crossing my arms together, I kept on looking at him and said, a bit annoyed:

"Sorry, kid, I though you were someone else. Who are you and why have you been following me? Is it something you want?"
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 am

"Pardon me, mister. I am Furaibou Balmung. It's just... It's so rare to see a person in those garbs around here. The first thing that comes to mind is that the mask and robe serve to hide the image, in case you were about to commit a crime or something. That's why I followed you, mister", he said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 am

I was not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or an insult, so I just sighed. After all, I could do nothing but accepting he was right. Very few people tend to dress as I do.

"Well, my choice of clothes is my own, and I will not change it because it brings up suspicion. On the other hand, a boy like you following someone like you do could attract even more. Curiosity is often the cause of our doom."
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:35 am

"A-aye...", he said.
"But still, it doesn't clear up your profile. You still seem pretty suspicious", he said, holding his two swords without unsheathing them, in case he had to fight.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:43 am

I could not stop a small laughter to get to me. Although he sounded scared, he was still able to stand his ground, not hesitating. He seemed like a good boy, after all. I lifted my shoulders and carried on talking.

"Do you know about ANBU? These shinobis wear a mask all the time, yet that does not make them suspicious at all. Who knows, I could be one of them."
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 am

"B-but they wear animal masks... And they certainly do not dress like that. It would hinder their performance in missions, I suppose", he said.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 am

I nodded. He seemed to not know much, after all.

"Well, to each his own style, I guess. The Nindos are as spread out as there are Shinobis in the world. I have my own, just like you, I am sure, have yours. While some might be in conflict with another, they should always be respected by everyone as one's way of life, and his own choice. What right do we have to judge others based on opinions other than facts?"
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 am

"A-aye... mister. I apologize", Furaibou said.
"So... T-that means you're not gonna commit a crime, aye?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:08 am

I sighed, yet I could not deny his evident will. He reminded me of Damasu; stubborn but determined to learn.

"You have my word. Unless I have no other choice, I shall not commit any crimes."
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 am

"W-well... that's... rather comforting, I guess", Furaibou said.
"S-so, mister... If you don't mind, could you tell me about this "Damasu"? I could even help you look for him, if you so desire", he said.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 am

I looked down, a little ashamed.

"I am afraid I will not be able to ever find him. Not here, that is. He was a student of mine, we trained together and developed our skills in the meantime. I thought you were him because your aura looks like his. And you have the same manners: shy yet determined."
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:30 am

"Uh... I'm sorry, mister", Furaibou said.
"...Wait. What do you mean, "not here"? You mean "not in this village"? I tend to travel to other villages a lot. Maybe I can find him", he said.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:36 pm

I shook my head negatively.

"Yes and no. He is not in this village, yet is is nowhere either. I doubt anyone can find him now that he disappeared. He is quite good in hiding, almost as if he had a natural camouflage."

I could not just say that he was not of this world, just like me. I had to lie, or it would have drawn even more attention on me.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:40 pm

"Why would he be hiding, mister? In this village, there's no reason to hide. Peace is plentiful. So why?", he asked. The man's inconsistent excuse was confusing him.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I lifted my shoulders, showing that I did not know it myself.

"Maybe he has his reasons. But, I do believe that, one day or another, he will stop hiding and return to his friends."

The more I spoke, the more I felt I was describing myself more than Damasu. Maybe, someday, I would be able to return home, with my family?
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:56 pm

"I see... I don't see him much different of me, either. I'd hide, if I had a reason, I guess", Furaibou said, turning his head sideways.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:45 am

Suzuha was walking by........

She stopped and saw the two. She leaned forward to their conversation, her eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:55 am

I noticed our conversation had brought in another actor. A young woman, probably as old as me, judging by her looks.

I turned towards her and asked, bowing politely:

"May I help you, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 am

"A-aye... Need something, miss?", Furaibou asked, trying to be polite.
He put his hand on his sword's handle, keeping it there, in case he had to fight.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:57 pm

He sees Furaibou with his hand on his sword.....already!

Suzuha leaned back, folding her hands behind her back and puckered her lips innocently.

"How rude....."
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Her comment made me lift an eyebrow. I had to give her at least this much, it was rude of him to put his hand on his sword, but it was just as rude of her to interrupt us. Lifting my hands in the air, I looked at the two of them, motionning them to calm down.

"Now, now, no need to get on our high horses. Why can we not just calm down and relax? What about telling us what brought you to us, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)   A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life begins (Open, join whenever you want)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next