NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Lithe Lurker [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Lithe Lurker [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Lithe Lurker [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

The Lithe Lurker [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 am

Journeying through the forest had had grown so used to, the vibrant Emilio could be found in a small clearing. Birds chirping, sun beating ever so persistently on his back and exposed arms, and the wind gently tickles his raised hairs. His chest rose then deflated as he sighed. No particular reason, just every now and then a good sigh was just needed. It relieved the mind and body of the stresses of the world. The pressures of growing up and becoming a better ninja.

Seated on a grey stone boulder, legs crossed and eyes closed, Emilio was just venturing through his mind. A self evaluation. A lot had been transpiring with his clans power shift and him returning to Konohagakure as a Genin. Things were now revealing themselves, so it was time for him to act, but where to start. One thing he was sure of was that e needed to become stronger. Not only physically, but mentally. A body can only be as great as the mind, so he shouldn't focus on only his physique. But those things were such a bore. Why not just strengthen ones body to where they can withstand almost anything? A warriors instincts should be enough to guide them through battle. Unless a large scale skirmish erupted, ones natural abilities should be enough to carry them to distance.

A rouge breeze swept the area, as Emilio continued dancing through his mind. He wasn't sure if he was searching for an answer or a question to answer, so eventually he became mildly irritated. Snapping out of his trance, his light blue orbs opened and stared into the forestry that surrounded him. He was in the center of the clearing. About fifteen meters of earth and grassy patches in all directions. Standing on the single stone that was previously his seat, he stretched his body.

"What to do, what to do.?" The tree's leaves brushed against another, filling the atmosphere with banter. Birds still played in the sunny skies and Emilio still stood in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:43 am

Fio felt the breeze. It didn't bother her much. She didn't quite hear Emilio do anything at this point. She was nearly asleep. She shook her head and got up. While she seemed unbothered on the surface, quite a few things bothered her on the inside. A few of these things included her fathers death and how she killed him... her general position in the village. It was not just the big things that truly bothered her. It was the damn things that were so small you would never notice until much later. If she got in a fight the wind wouldn't be helping her. She took off the hood of her garb.

She sighed as she did. She wore the same thing every single day, washing it so that it didn't smell. It was really all she had that reminded her of her father, it was also the one piece of clothing that she hadn't lost. The vest you were giving upon graduating was somewhere in her home. She also lived alone to fend for herself. It was easier then it sounds, but that was because she was good at what she did. This could be worse... Much worse. She thought as the breeze kept blowing and cooling her. All she had to do is survive till tomorrow then repeat each day. That was how she lived. She hadn't truly found any thing or one to fight for. At least that are alive anymore.

"THAT DAMNED TEST!" She yelled, angry at her father. "Why? Why couldn't you just have came home... Just came home and tested me? You could have lived that way!" A tear rolled down her face. He always over exaggerated everything. He felt it was right... to die to test if his little girl could defend herself... the one thing I miss... is his humor that he always had. She put her hood back over her head. She got up from the ground. It was a nice break while it lasted. She got her footing back, and started to walk. After about 2 minutes, she came upon Emilio. "HEY! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:08 am

Emilio was just finishing up stretching, after he decided to run some laps, until he was suddenly questioned. "HEY! Who are you?" Emilio's heart pounded and his brain started firing off."Why do they sound agitated? Are they an enemy? What if it's a spy? Or a missing ninja. But it could be another Konoha ninja. I shouldn't hop to conclusions. But then again, I should keep my guard up. Think, think, think . . . got it." He rose his frame with an innocent expression of question. "I am Mateo Mumei, you are?" A lie was effortlessly formed and spat from his mouth. Easily believable also. He wasn't sure who this person was and he also wasn't sure is she was friend or foe. Her approach didn't seem the nicest, so precaution shouldn't be wrong.

He showed no signs of having his guard even the slightest bit raised. But internally his chakra was already flowing throughout his body, ready for anything. Just like the blood that warmed his body was. After her response he would simply nod and proceed to walk the other way. Not wanting to disturb whatever business she was going about. He would be tuned into his hearing just to make sure fishy business was about. A sudden advance or attack. Being raised in a more tribal clan and way, his instincts were a bit better than the typical ninja's and he knew how to block out the ones he didn't need, to focus on the ones he desired. With his back turned a single hand would be raised, waving to the female. But if he made it to the forestry ahead without being stopped, he would lurk in the nature. Trailing the women curiously. He would be sure to be as quiet as possible and use the leaves as cover, to hide his presence to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 am

"Mateo... My name is Fio. You only need a ladys first name no?" She said, looking the man up and down. He seemed to not be on guard... but it was better to be same. Her eyes glowed orange with little effort. "Tell me a few things if you would. Tell me why you are out here and I will tell you my reason." She said, brushing the one last tear out of her face. Her black hair went over her eyes. She did wish to hide her face better then normal. This whole thing called life got her out of wack... she needed either someone to talk to... or someone to fight. She had anger inside that she needed to release.

Well, She didn't feel as though he was hostile. It was a good thing, a fight that wasn't nearly as guaranteed to happen as normal. Of course, he was a stranger, last time this happened someone died. She decided to put her hand on her weapon. She just hopped that something would happen that wouldn't involve her dieing, since she didn't really care if her newly found aquatint died. Anyone could tell if her muscles tensed, which they did at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 am

His journey was quickly stopped, as her question was fired from her lips. Pivoting childishly on a single foot to turn his frame back around, he conjured up an answer."She doesn't seem like the friendliest person. Hmmmm . . ." "Maybe if you ask nicely I will answer." A squinted smile painted itself across his teenish face. Obviously meant to tease her, but he felt a little bad when she brushed her hair over her face. He could faintly tell before that her eyes seemed a bit puffy. A tear wasn't visible from the twos distance apart, but he had the assumption that she had been crying. "Hmmmm, now I feel bad for teasing her . . . Oh well. She seems like she can handle herself, at least she acts like she can." He shrugged the thought off and let it flow out his ear.

Still hiding his sharpened guard, he was unsettled when the females hand found its way to the hilt of her blade."Intimidation tactics? Or does she really want combat?" He was about 15 meters away for her, with the boulder being still nearby. He wouldn't dare show any signs of being alerted or in discomfort, so instead he contorted his face. More of a thinker's face was plastered on this time. "Hope you don't have intentions of using that . . . Fio." He was confused, had he offended? Was he in her territory or was she just mad?
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 am

"I have asked nicely... I know what you think... okay... I don't know what you think but I can have a good idea of it." She truly hadn't the brightest of ideas of what he was thinking about. All she knew is that he wasn't leaving anymore. Her grip on her swords handle tightened. She didn't hate the man quite yet.. he hadn't earned it. She did understand he was seemingly trying to be friendly which was respectable. Although, Something was about with the boy was he didn't seem like he was at all worried. She thought about attacking for a second but decided against it. She could unsheathe her blade and attack him... She could run and take no chances... but she also could wait and see how it would go about. This could end up in a big fight... that wasn't good.

It didn't matter that they were about 15 meters away, most ninjas could cross that distance easily. What worried her was the idea that she was facing either the calmest opponent or the best hider of emotions ever. She moved her hair out of her face to show she had cried recently. "No, I don't have intentions of using my blade quite yet... but if you force my hand I will hurt you... maybe even kill you."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 am

"No, I don't have intentions of using my blade quite yet... but if you force my hand I will hurt you... maybe even kill you." Force my hand? Was she mentally ill? Emilio had not the faintest clue of what he had done. "I'm sorry, but do you have me mixed up with someone? Hehe I haven't done anything to attempt to force your hand." His head tilted and he placed both of his bandaged hands on his hips. He was truly confused, but he was ready, because at this point he had every right to feel threatened.

Maybe this was his first trial to over come. His road to become more powerful, had possibly just thrown itself at him. He pondered on the likeliness of that occurrence and decided the broad was just psycho. This had nothing to do with his journey, this was just the ill fate of the vibrant teen. Her way of conduct was beyond being hotheaded, it was ridiculous. If she was a ninja he wondered how she obtained the title. He knew he wasn't the best student, but did Konohanagakure just throw headbands out to anyone now a days. He sighed while shaking his head, all the while his guard was up and he was focused on each of the woman's movements. The blinking, the fixating of hair, the tensing of muscles, the release of tension.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 pm

"No, no, I'm just in a bad mood, in truth a fight would help me deal with my problems... so if you would, we may duel." She said slowly unsheathing her sword and bringing it infront of her. "This is my blade. She shall be the end or the savior of me. This is the way I live." She stabbed her blade into the ground. "So, tell me if you wish to fight... if so make it a good one." She was tired of not fighting, it became a tire for her.

This did lead her to a question, why the boy was so peacful when she gripped her blade. Most people at least showed some tension if not more then that. He showed nothing that showed he was even caring about it. This boy was an interesting one... the idea that a fight wasn't worrying him wasn't surprising, it was the fact that the idea of fighting wasn't making him do anything... this boy was gonna be some fun to fight if she had to fight him.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Suzuha had spent the last two hours kicking the large trees scattered around in Konohagakure's forest fields. As part of her training regimen, she strengthened her ankle strength be repeatedly bashing it across the branch, while exercising her arm muscles so she can grip onto things easier. Furthermore, she enjoyed being isolated in the midst of nature. There is no better training partner than nature itself - the very manifestation of the human spirit. Here, one could live and become with nature, and train one's soul. Taking a good 15 minute rest afterwards, she headed back home when she heard voices in the clearing many meters in front of her.

Suzuha quickened her pace as she approached the source, seeing a boulder in the way that blocked her view of the two ninja that were talking. Suzuha leaped over to the boulder, and was surprised to find that she had entered a hostile battle zone.

There was a boy, who seemed to be just standing by in front of a surprisingly armed girl who was about to release her sword. The girl looked like an assassin warrior, much like Suzuha herself. A swordswoman who would release her sword in front of a guy meant conflict all right. "Are you leafies duking it out?" she asked. Suzuha sat down on the boulder with his feet in front of her. Fio had explained that she's ready to fight. Suzuha clasped her hands right on her knee as she bore witness to what could be a magnificent display of Konohagakure combat. If she had something to record this with, she'd much like that. She looked down at Emilio. "Hey, kid. I hope you're not going to go easy on her just cause she's a girlie who's got a mask on. I can tell you that if you don't take this seriously, she's gonna gut you," Suzuha said with a very harsh tone. Then, her face lighted up. "But I'll make sure you come out here alive."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Emilio disregarded Fio's words, because of the new life source that had wandered onto the soon to be battlefield. She sat herself nearby on the boulder he was previously sitting on, still near his body. He looked at her and shrugged at her first comment. He kept his physical composure, but a chill was shaking his spine."Another female, please don't let her be interested in this. Maybe I can take out this Fio character, but this one seems stronger. Just gotta stay cool, no sweat." His thoughts were finished as the new woman's words ushered forth. "Thank you ma'am, but if it seems as if I am going to die, please just let me. This is a trial I must face and if I do not conquer it, I am not fit to save my clan."

He would step away from the boulder that housed the seated woman and enter a grounded battle stance. Still in the clearing and still fifteen meters away from Fio, he was ready. With his feet planted on the surface and in a light crouch, he would be able to leap or perform many maneuvers if one was needed. His bandaged fist comfortably floating away from his chest, he started a light bounce, in his crouched position. "Ladies first." He would smile squinting his eyes again. Not squinted enough that visibility was cut, but enough to show keep his care free image up.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:16 pm

She picked up her blade from the ground and shook her head. "I won't kill you if I don't have to, I wish the same respect from you." She said this with a care in her voice. She turned to the other female and asked, "What are you doing here?" If she answered she answered. Simple as that. She raised her blade up. She was ready for a fight, as the boy seemed not to be that bad at using his words. "Also, stay out of this." She said to the other Female. This was her fight.

She ran towards her opponent, her blade shifting positions constantly. She jumped up when she was 5 meters away and upon coming down sent her blade down with a large amount of force in hope to knock the boy on his ass. If it worked she had an advantage, if it didn't she would have to deal with the fact that the boy was decent enough to either dodge or block the blows frome her sword.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

And so the battle began. Still taken back at the girl's comment, Suzuha scratched her right cheek with one finger as Fio charged towards Emilio. A straightforward, frontal attack with some tricky swordplay. Clearly, Fio was a strong one. Suzuha decided to keep still and intervene when trouble came. After all, she did not want to be held responsible if one of them got killed.

Or maybe she'd jump in just because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

As his opponent ran in head first, he was quick to analyze her movements and also withdraw a kunai. The swinging of her blade seemed pointless, no hand signs were employed before hand, so it was just for show to him. Still planted steady with a light bounce and a kunai in his left hand, as she leaped into the air, he used the opportunity to side step to his right. And easy dodge, for a basic aerial down sweep of a sword. Now to his opponents left, he went for a quick right straight. Aimed at her arm, while she would just be finishing her downward swing. Most blades being wielded with two hands, disabling one arm would give Emilio a slight advantage and make her rely on hand to hand combat. A style that he excelled in, so in the long run this would place the battle in his favor. The kunai in his left hand would also be on standby to guard against any bladed attacks. Obviously he couldn't block a sword with his hand, so the kunai hand was kept ready.

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 am

She sighed and redirected the sword so that it clashed with the Kunai. It won't be that easy to get her sword down. Even then, she could wield it with one hand, not as well but still could. She could tell from just this the boy was strong, even if she didn't want to admit it. The boy was faster then her, or at least it seemed like it. If her blade made contact with the Kunai she would try to disarm the incapastisitate the boy. that's if it all went well... the worse that could happen is her dieing. She had to figure out how to work with the boys speed to a point that she could keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 am

Nikolai just happened to be walking through when he saw people fighting. To avoid getting caught in the fray, he looked from a bush. "Interesting," he said. "These people are Genin too?! I really got to watch my step." For Nikolai hardly knew anyone, and he was afraid that he would get jumped.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

As the blades clashed, Emilio applied pressure against her sword. However, to his luck the opponent thought tanking the right fisted attack aimed at her arm was smart. His blow landed and would more than likely numb and bruise the arm for a small duration. With one arm numbed, he also would be able to match the amount of force pressed against his kunai. "So many possibilities . . . what to do, what to do . . ."

Emilio having one free hand since the other was occupied with her blade, he stepped into to her open guard and used his right hand to administer a solid punch to her sternum. If the blow landed, she would find herself short of breath and possibly her blade losing force against his kunai.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:00 am

She could care less as her arm became numbed. She used this time to let go of her blade with her right arm and parried the boys attack. She kicked her blades hilt causing it to spin and then it landed on its side.  "Don't Underestimate me." As she pressed it she made an attempt to step forward in the attempt to push him onto his back. She knew it was hand to hand now. She jumped back after parring his blow.

She was happy about the way she trained. She mastered the art of fighting and training until her body was numb. She could handle 1 limb numb, but much more she wouldn't be able to defend herself at all. A look of anger and determination came upon her face.

Last edited by Dann432432 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:12 am

Nikolai sat watching. "Damn......"
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:15 am

As Suzuha watched the little tussle, she noticed a boy hiding out in the bushes from her vantage point. Huh? Why is he hiding? Is he scared? Or does he just want to watch? Well....maybe... Suzuha had a curious thought and pondered about approaching the guy. The balance of the fight was in even flux, so she simply leapt from tree to tree until she dropped to the ground, her stomach flat on it, right next to Nikolai who was observing the fight. "Let's go". she said, with an excited voice.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 am

"Well there I go, getting myself into another fight." Nikolai thought as he stood and unsheathed a sword made from cooled lava. He could've screamed "Hell No!" and dashed out from the scene, but instead there he silenced himself. He pointed his sword out at the girl, who was 2 years older than him. This signifyed that he accepted the challenge.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 am

Suzuha crawled backwards in a very rapid manner, retreating back in surprise. She had no idea what was going on, but she believed that the boy had the wrong idea. Perhaps,s he had provoked him? 'Erm....." she hummed, while looking at the sword that was pointed towards her. She wished that he did not did so. Although she liked fighting, she did not like fighting with boys younger than her. She would not to deface people. She puffed her cheeks and placed the palms of her hand at her sides, as if she were about to do some push-ups. "I didn't mean to scare you. I don't wanna fight you," she said honestly. "So..... put that thing away, okay?" She thought that the two of them could run away together away from the fight scene. That way she could prove that she was not involved if either of them were murdered.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 am

Nikolai said his first words. "I'll drop the sword. However, we WILL fight." As soon as the word left his mouth, Nikolai dropped the sword. "A good fight with a Chunin will be good for my rep."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 am

His attack was swatted, but at the cost of her weapon. The battle was slowly, but surely morphing into Emilio's hands. As the blade was kicked and it spun to land, his opponent stepped into him, in attempt to send him on his back. Another side step was employed, but this time to his left or his opponents right, which in turn made him avoid the press. In his scuffle of feet, he kicked the blades hilt sending it further away from the duo, so retrieval wouldn't be easy.

"Trying to back away . . ." Emilio thought leisurely. He now lunged forward with a battle loving smile, while she leaped away. He didn't know what jutsu, if any, that she harbored, so close terms would keep the skirmish in his favor.

Still with kunai in left hand, he would toss it in attempt to make it zip by her head. This would more than likely get a blink or flinch out of her, with her being a Genin like he was. He would use that opportunity to then try to administer a powerful two hit jab at her right arm. First jab with his right, immediately followed by his now free left. With hand to hand combat being his forte the jabs would be quick, strong, and precise.

His approach to this battle was slowly taking out her components. Much like removing pieces out of a machine. With the number of pieces diminishing, to machine would surely fail.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:54 am

She moved to the side to dodge the Kunai. This was after she got her footing after jumping back. She saw him running at him. She sidestepped the two right jabs and attempted a strong kick to the ribs. If this kick made contact it would allow her to kick him in the face and get him on his arse. But, If blocked would make her open to any counter attacks that the boy had hiding.

This boy is strong. But, He also hasn't taken into consideration of my ability to do impromptu fighting. Its a useful skill when you can use it. I just hope that I don't have to drag this fight on too long... he would easily win in that case.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:06 am

He chuckled as she employed the same dodging maneuver he used previously, it was nice to see her adapt and take the easy way out. But that wouldn't be so easy, definitely in a grappling situation. A quick was swung by and Emilio hopped back just the slightest bit to avoid. Not having pressed back too much, he extended a right leg towards her solo standing one, in the form of a low sweep. Being taller his legs were naturally longer and could reach past hers with ease. This would trip her and ironically put her one the ground, after her many attempts to get him on his back.

The swipe would be nearly impossible to dodge since she was in mid kick and only had one left to stand on. With his opponent on her back, if his attack was successful, he would extend a hand to help her up. More than likely with her angry and hotheaded attitude, Emilio would get more than he bargained for. So his guard was up, but hidden behind his playful smile, like always. "You're good at this hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lithe Lurker [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Forest-
Jump to: