NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Lithe Lurker [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 am

He wasn't offering a hand, just an extended hand to help her up, but it was whatever. As Fio would rush her words, Emilio would notice it was time for him to depart. She seemed to be in a rush herself, so with a few words he would exit the scene. "Sure I guess, but next time I won't go easy on you!" He turned and shouted as he was almost in the forestry.

He wondered what their next encounter would be like. Would she still be bent on killing him or would she just be interested in a spar. An interesting relationship this was, but he would go with it.

Now leaping from branch to branch, he was on his way back to Konoha. He had had enough training for today. And felt like relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:36 am

Fio started to walk back to Konoha. She was in no real rush. She just hated saying those words. While it was true, She would arrive at least an hour after the rest. She didn't really understand the idea of rushing. She just kept lumbering on and on.
Back to top Go down

The Lithe Lurker [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3