NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Training Day (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Training Day (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Training Day (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Training Day (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Training Day (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Training Day (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Training Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Training Day (Open) I_vote_lcapTraining Day (Open) I_voting_barTraining Day (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Training Day (Open) I_vote_lcapTraining Day (Open) I_voting_barTraining Day (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Training Day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Training Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 am

Austin Decides to head to the training grounds to go practice his Taijutsu. He decides that after hes done with his Taijutsu he will work on his Ninjutsu. Austin starts punching and kicking some trees as hard as he can while keeping it at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 am

As Austin keeps training his Taijutsu he notices the tree starting to bend as he looks down he sees he punched and kicked the tree so hard the roots are coming out of the ground. "Wow Looks like that escalated quickly." He kicks it one last time and the tree falls over.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 am

Hayate settled his frayed nerves, the limits of his patience nearly breaking the boundaries of experience and age. Despite his youth, Hayate was solid as cobble when presented with the stressors of daily life. However, when the village council nearly drags him into the Kage Election, demanding his presence as a candidate, Hayate barely managed to earn a submitted agreement of standing in the jury.

"Mattaku..." Hayate breathed out, flattening the creases of his garbs, barren of filth. Reaching the village gate, the doors were still open and as usual, guarded. The Jounin greeted his allies and proceeded out to the village training grounds.

Hayate found himself within the company of a Konoha shinobi, and pressed forward with slight haste. "Good afternoon, my friend. How fares training? I can only understand how good it feels to express everything onto a tree".
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 am

Austin says to the Shinobi "Training is going well and it does fill good but its very tough work." Austin Shows the Shinobi his fist witch are all red from training to much. He points at the tree. "Do you think I over did it a little bit?" Austin asked him waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Austin goes back to his training but this time with his ninjutsu. Austin jumps into the air and trys to do Shadow Clone Jutsu as like naruto it was not life liked and it was dead. "Damnit who knew this would be so hard." said Austin he got right back up to try agian.

Chakra: 325/350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Open)   Training Day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Open)
Page 1 of 1