NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_vote_lcapJaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_voting_barJaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_vote_lcapJaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_voting_barJaces 'Experiment.' (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 am

Jace sat, legs crossed with his bow behind him meditating as he waited for what he had posted on a bulletion board around town. It was a paper saying that if you were to be in with a project, and were willing to have Gejutsu done to you, You could come.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:42 am

Augusto was out earlier that day, just exploring when he came upon a poster on a board. "Genjutsu Experiment!" he read aloud. "Hm...maybe I can join and test some Genjutsu!" Augusto exclaimed. He ran to the location where the experiment would be held. Now Augusto was at the location, looking around for the host. He ran into a girl with orange-like hair. "What the.." she said. She looked down and saw me, her red eyes looked at me and he felt like he was being burned alive. "S-sorry.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 am

I saw the two look at each other and then said, "Hello, are you here for the Experiment?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 am

Augusto and Kasai both nodded and then looked at each other. "Hey Jace.." Augusto smiled. Kasai looked at Augusto then Jace and then Augusto. "I am here to have Genjutsu test out on me.." Kasai said carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:00 am

I rolled my eyes and said, "Sit down in front of me." I smile as I say said thing.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:18 pm

In truth, she didn't want to be the guinea pig subject of a mind/sensory-screwing exercise. She hated genjutsu from the bottom of her heart, criticizing it for its tricks and illusions. A very dishonorable technique compared to the straight-up tactics she was taught. But nonetheless, she liked to converse with people and keep tabs on what's going on.

Suzuha arrived at the indicated site and saw volunteers already. Wow...... people really do like their brains to be messed with. OR is there some kind of perk involved that I'm not aware of? Is there money? I could go shopping..... She stood in front of Jace. "You must be the magician here...." she said,
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 am

"I'm not a Magician, I'm a genjutsu user, which isn't magic." I say, cracking my neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 am

Vinvent found himself going to the designated vantage point. He did not trust this scientist, nor trust in Genjutsu. Vinvent hated being tricked, and that's why he absolutely hated Genjutsu. It involved illusions, exactly what Vinvent hated as mentioned earlier.

Nikolai was walking behind Vinvent. He did not know what was to happen of him, so he decided to tag along in case anything happened. "So, what do you think on this little experiment crap?" Vinvent exerted a bout of silence and said the following words, "I really do not know what is to happen. It's a good thing you came along."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 pm

"Well, I guess that's all? If you would, come up here, as I wish to test things.." I say, motioning for all to come and sit to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)   Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaces 'Experiment.' (Open)
Page 1 of 1